Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Lhynn

Arcane
Status report for the night of 23/09/2016: Fair Codexias anus bleeds. Hopefully tomorrow we will get our vengeance.

Last edited:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Not sure I have time for an MMORPG ... full-time ... but assuming I rolled up a character what type (out of the freebies) would be most useful for guild activities? From the look of things it seems cleric or fighter. Druid appealed to me but it's a paid class. Grrr.

All the best classes are free surprisingly. And end game raiding is about the numbers, not roles really, which are covered by usually the organizers. In the heroic levels all classes can self heal pretty well. What you want to aim for is not being shit and not being an idiot and not having a real gimp build.

Range would be better since you can see what is going on easier. But, honestly, this game is far more about the journey, and then the journey again, and then the journey again, so it is more important to pick a class that interests you and is fun to play for you.

Pallies are nice since you get a lot of immunities and can do good damage, have good survivability, and not have to worry about a lot of status ailments others have to worry about. Clerics, less damage but can do decent damage if built right, and can be healing monsters at end game. Monks seem like they will be fun but never are for me. Barbarians have good damage and survivability. Fighters too of course. And my favorite is a crossbow rogue.

Mustawd

Also, I'll be attempting to heal you after you die.

EDIT: I'm thinking I should roll a pure tank. Thoughts?

Lhynn

Arcane
Forget about the holy trinity with this game, its not that simple, focus on having a strong character and it will work well in a party regardless of what it is.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Sale on tomes/classes 2 days after I bought some :negative:
I am happy to provide you with a refund for the difference in price due to the recent sale as a one-time exception. I have refunded 855 Turbine Points to your account.

Enjoy your adventures, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and I will be happy to assist you.
Nice, DDO support were bros :bounce: Didn't even supply them with much info, just said that I had purchased tomes/classes before the sale.

Last edited:

Mustawd

will try and make it. No promises. Might be left behind a bit men. Busy time starting now. :/

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
So, how about crafting? I'm just disassembling the stuff I don't use as I do quests, haven't crafted anything yet. Is there anything worthwhile at early crafting levels, without long grinding?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Did you guys try running that level 6 mini-raid yet? How did it go? Multiple party wipes followed by mass ragequits?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
  • DDO Bonus Days bring you +50% Guild Renown, starting on Thursday and running through October 2nd!

Of course it's not like we can afford the upgrades atm :D Is there a log to see who have donated plat etc?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom