Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Edit window to small

Severian Silk

At 1080p or above, the 'Use BB Code Editor' window is super tiny. Can you increase the size please?

Severian Silk

Problem is not the size of the text, but the size of the editing area. In BBCode mode it's hard to parse all the gobbledygook like links and quotes and formatting.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
tiny cock detected

Better pull up your pants then...

19204.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You're talking about this bit right?

usebbcode.png

The box where you type at the bottom?

Severian Silk

No, the popup box when you 'edit' a post.

Also, what browser are you using? I am using Chrome.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The one that lets you click on the little doofus in the bottom right of the text area and drag it longer?

Severian Silk

I noticed that in your screenshot. I don't have it in Chrome however. Check in that browser.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Without wishing to inadvertently agree with Severian Silk, I also don't have a dragging doofus, but I'm using Firefox on the One True operating system and thus have low expectations. Also, Real Men don't need to edit their posts.

Edit: Just testing.

Severian Silk

mlR4fXn.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom