Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fads of the Codex...

Which of the Codex fads is your favorite?

• I saw a mudcrab the other day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipping the ring

• Decline of the Codex

• :emotes:

• R00fles

• Warhammer 40K pics

• Goatse & tubgirl

• In before Retardo

• Andhaira.gif

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • avoiding combat in Fallout / rat diplomacy

• failure of the free market

• Plane tickets

• No moar free rides!

• Nazis/Cleve

• Hivemind

• http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/images/avatars/gallery/ja2/81.gif

• Ian "Rex Exitium, of Leafcull" Miles "Sol Invictus" Cheong "The Baron of Pe

• kingcomrade (this option makes sense in this poll!)

• something else

• Multi-headed dicks hitting ass and leg. Oh god, it's heaven!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Why is "Multi-headed dicks hitting ass and leg. Oh god, it's heaven!" not in the poll?

I'll take equipping the ring for 10 points though. You can't ignore the classics and that was one of the first.

Hory

Erudite
This poll is so epic I have a hard time choosing only one option. And if it were multi-choice, I'd choose too many. Some of my current favorites are:
- Gnidrologist's avatar with the retarded, beat-up JA2 guy.
- NO MORE FREE RIDES. Didn't become a very used meme, but it's stupidity stands the test of time.
- aphatmc's dick freestyling. We weren't able to appreciate its greatness when he came along, and now he is no longer with us :(.

Helton

Arcane
Lord Chambers said:
I fucking hate this thread. See my signature.

Not only have you quoted Nedrah, in all seriousness, in your signature, but you're also pointing it out in your posts? Have you no shame?

Texas Red

Whiner
Where is Glock n Cock?! Is this how the Codex treats its one of the most beloved saints?

Hory

Erudite
Astromarine said:
to this day I'm surprised this didn't become a meme here: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=987
Trolls were more creative back then :).
We should do a drive-by on some company's forums (not Bioware / Obisidon because they're probably reading this :evil: (first time use of the sad devil smiley)), all asking about a similiar problem (so that we add credibility to each other), but never mentioning which game of theirs it is. If we give out details, we only say things which are common to all of their games. Existing accounts are better (less suspicious). I have one on Beth forums, shall we give it a go?

Helton

Arcane
Hory said:
Astromarine said:
to this day I'm surprised this didn't become a meme here: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=987
Trolls were more creative back then :).
We should do a drive-by on some company's forums (not Bioware / Obisidon because they're probably reading this :evil: (first time use of the sad devil smiley)), all asking about a similiar problem (so that we add credibility to each other), but never mentioning which game of theirs it is. If we give out details, we only say things which are common to all of their games. Existing accounts are better (less suspicious). I have one on Beth forums, shall we give it a go?

I'm game, baybey.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm sad that "Fats of the Codex" has more replies than this thread.

spacemoose

Erudite
I don't approve of this thread, as it reveals ancient secrets of power to unworthy snoobs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom