Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Group conversations need to be empowered

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Glorious Raptor Overlords, hear my pledge!

We desperately require two features in group convos:
1. The men who started the convo should be able to exclude people from it. Currently he can only invite more, but once someone is invited, he can't be kicked out.
2. There should be a way to re-enter the convo after you left it, in case you are needed there again. You see, the only way to leave the group convo is to do it yourself. But once you leave the group convo, you can't be invited there again, ever.

The whole Dominions nuthouse subforum will be grateful if you fix these nano-issues.

Mustawd

Who do you want to kick out? I'm genuinely curious.

20214.jpg

As part of the SMAC underground multiplayer community, I have no a opinion on this subject.
I agree with the OP, these are really necessary features.

an rpgcodex.ru shadow network established within the conversation areas of rpgcodex

I want a rpgcodex.pt.br shadow network established within the conversation areas of rpgcodex

its for self-defense against the
K G B
G B K
B K G

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
While these requests sound reasonable, be ready to ask yourselves this question: Are you willing to pay the price for them to be implemented?

Grimwulf may just get his wish fulfilled, only for him being denied access to another forum feature...or worse, the very forum feature he requested.

DramaticPopcorn

Welcome to Site Feedback, where feature requests come to die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I agree with Russians Grimwulf. Giving average civilians moar power always ends well! :russia:

Seriously this would be a nice feature. As it is I have something like 50 conversations, as do most other turn based MP players no doubt. Would be great if we could edit existing conversations instead of starting new ones all the time.
At the very least give me power to enter to enter others conversations uninvited. :smug:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Good Evening.
I have been asked to interrupt my well deserved abstinence from this nuthouse to publish a comment on this very grave issue.

I fully support this product and/or service and I sincerely hope that every imaginable capacity be put into action to make user 18782Grimwulf's request reality. Little has this place needed more, especially in these times of discord and calamity, than this feature.

have something like 50 conversations
Amateur.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Just voicing my support for this request. It would indeed be handy for MP diplomatic shenanigans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom