Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hard Reset Redux - Reduced for consoles

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Worse graphics than original 5 year old game:hero:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Hy9JX1y.jpg

Riskbreaker

God forbid that they added those minor engine and gameplay tweaks to the existing game. You know, as one of those "p...a...t...c...h" thingies folks keep talking about. (not that the game was any good or that I can imagine anyone caring about it at this point, but still)

Anyway, I guess they need some more dough for Shadow Warrior 2's development, and this be quick and easy way to milk some.

Astral Rag

Arcane
According to gggman they've also lowered the game's difficulty. He praised this aspect of the remaster. :roll:

Last edited:

tormund

Arcane
Lowered in a way that enemies are less of epic bullet sponges in this version, and that dash allows player to move faster and dodge attacks easier... Both things are legit improvements, even if this is p much case of "polishing a turd".

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Wasn't the strong selling argument of this game that it was a PC game in spirit and would never release on consoles?

DeepOcean

Arcane
Wasn't the strong selling argument of this game that it was a PC game in spirit and would never release on consoles?
Same guys made "Serious Sam: Lo Wang edition", their concept of "PC gaming in spirit" is pretty questionable.

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
Wow, that's some serious decline. Serious Sam: Serious Decline next on block?

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
You must be truly desperate to play a corridor arena FPS where you fight robots with gimmick transforming gun and universal ammo.

Unwanted

Endlösung

Unwanted
Does anyone else think about 1024 x 768 when consoletard-speak like 720p appears? I mean Jesus its like 2001 up in here...

Unwanted

GameGear

Unwanted
Hard Reset Redux confirms my suspicions about these idiots

So you find the cyber katana and guess what enemies they throw at you first to test out your weapon with? The fucking brain bots. The guys who explode if you get too fucking close to them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom