Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Has brofisting always been with the forums since the beginning?

Astral Rag

Arcane
so that Jill Stein wins and they make billions in brofists.

You misspelt John McAfee.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Bros Fisting was always part of the Codex. You just had to get caught in the right places, if you know what I mean.

Not Zed

Novice
I apologize for my inability to brofist your posts. Most of you would deserve it.

A horse of course

The problem with brofists is that they encourage drive-by shitposts rather than the kind of insightful commentary I'm known for.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The problem with brofists is that they encourage drive-by shitposts rather than the kind of insightful commentary I'm known for.

Honestly I thought you left the Codex forevar since you haven't post anything, shit or otherwise, recently.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
You can tell there weren't brofists in the past because a lot of older members don't have as many brofists as they should. There's a brofist deficit among older members.

Yeah you can see that when good posters like Sceptic only have a handful. Shit, ironically when I had time to flood the Codex, I actually tended to get more involved in decent debate with fistworthy stuff, yet since 6000 of my posts were pre-brofist era, it's my one line meh posts since(the 'joys' of employment mean that I can't spend much time with you fine fellows) that tend to get brofisted.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
To further improve the forum functionality, we need a system that would allow us to rate posts with a wide variety of different 'likes', preferably allowing more than one choice to be selected. If only such a system existed...

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
To further improve the forum functionality, we need a system that would allow us to rate posts with a wide variety of different 'likes', preferably allowing more than one choice to be selected. If only such a system existed...
Jasede Hitlers this.

Weasel

A promising idea, but someone will have to come up with a suitably Codexian selection of 'likes'

32ZutZe.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom