Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me find a game

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
I'm looking for a game, I think there were screenshots of it posted on the codex some time ago. It's some sort of fpp adventure horror game. I don't know too much details. It starts with the player character meeting a girl online and then when he goes to meet her at her house things get ugly, instead of a girl there is a run in with some freak in a gimp mask...I think the the game is Russian or Ukrainian. Any ideas?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There was some game in Codex Playground, with anime-looking characters and with Blade Runner feelings.
Your character was corporate drone, meet the fugitive - android women in your apartment. Trying to hide her from your wife. And making investigation against your corporation.
Some kind of visual novel.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
There was some game in Codex Playground, with anime-looking characters and with Blade Runner feelings.
Your character was corporate drone, meet the fugitive - android women in your apartment. Trying to hide her from your wife. And making investigation against your corporation.
Some kind of visual novel.
This would sound cool if it wasn't for the animu.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom