Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How much does the Codex get if I buy a coffee mug?

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I was thinking about getting a Codex mug so all my friends would have proof that I am a total douchebag and I was just wondering what is the Codex cut of the $17?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Let me guess.
$0.00?
Like, a placebo effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I checked and it's actually a hefty $5 on the mug... we put higher markups on a few items we thought would sell more, but they didn't really.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Probably; it must have sold four times. (Sorry I am cynical but this kind of thing typically doesn't work too well; I just hope it doesn't cost Taluntain too much to keep offering those things. We wouldn't want to endanger that golden house of yours!)

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
What is the highest selling item? I'm assuming it's the Codex troll t-shirt?

Last I checked it was pretty evenly spread among the various items and there aren't really enough sales for anything to stand out. This year the total amount that merchandise commissions have brought in to date is $7 (seven). CP's crappy sales stats only go back 3 months and nothing was actually sold in the last 3 months so I can't see our "biggest sellers".

It doesn't cost anything to keep this basic store up but nobody's really buying any of the stuff up either. I guess 100 years from now when we're all dead and buried these are going to be hot collectible items of Codex history and worth a fortune... so BUY NOW!

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom