Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter I shud be a mod 2

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'd be the first newfag mod.

Well, the first clinically retarded mod.

First homo mod?

Well there have been so many insane mod choices I guess I would be hard pressed to become a first but I want to be one anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
see, crispy is too senile to perform his moderator duties

it is clear that he must be dishonourably discharged and replaced with someone competent (i.e. me)

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's funny because I was quick enough to catch Neckbeard accidentally closing this thread but I fucked up where I posted my reply to you.

Does that even it out?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I swear to you I didn't delete anything. It's NS doing it. You can tell because when you're a moderator you have the option to edit silently but you can't get rid of the op's edit stamp.

P.S. I actually do think you'd make a good mod.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
I'd be the first newfag mod.

Well, the first clinically retarded mod.

First homo mod?

Well there have been so many insane mod choices I guess I would be hard pressed to become a first but I want to be one anyway.

You have a very poor attitude young man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom