Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Idea: Sales ticker

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well done Dark Underlord, well done
:bravo:

EG

Nullified
Yeah had to make it fabulous to find it. Fucker needed a width otherwise it disappeared.

How awesome is it now though? Seriously.

Seriously? It's not awesome at all.

Your old system of having three news items from both RPGCodex and TC was awesome.

This is just pointless.

Now that it's on the bottom and I can't scroll away from it, it's really fucking obnoxious.

just_as_planned_by_whisper1236-d51tyw5.jpg

Now to make it so it'll go away after a generous donation.

Multi-headed Cow

Dear Underlord, with noscript running I cannot make post on RPG Codex with this new ticker. For whatever reason all the text boxes to type in vanish, but the buttons (Like "Post Reply") remain.

Drowed

Arcane
Holy shit that thing is annoying. Thank god chrome can block it.

And I still think the goal of creating this thing was to force everyone to pay, with their precious potatoes, for the option to remove it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Dear Underlord, with noscript running I cannot make post on RPG Codex with this new ticker. For whatever reason all the text boxes to type in vanish, but the buttons (Like "Post Reply") remain.
Hmmm... Due to technical issues, I have removed the News Ticker.

Brofist this post if you want to see it come back later!

zwanzig_zwoelf

How about 'Donate potato to make it come back now'?

EG

Nullified
How do I brofist to keep it from coming back? :eek:

Multi-headed Cow

I actually would like the glorious news ticker to return, just like I'd like to see the most recent news postings from the front page listed at the top of the forum like we had before. This one was just kinda busted.

Multi-headed Cow

There's no news ticker on Watchwitz. Dark Underlord only gives people what they want. +M

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron

Brofist this post if you never want to see the news ticker again.

Reported for brofist harvesting :rpgcodex:

Cowboy Moment

Arcane

I would but I'm too newfaggy:(

Doesn't donating to the Codex let you Brofist before your 1 year of probation is up? That sounds like it could be a good DLC.

I'm having so many great DLC ideas recently, Codex should employ me as a monetization engineer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom