Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inca II: Nations of Immortality

80s Stallone

Arcane
How remembers this?

I was a young boy when I got this, bundled with my Intel 486 PC, because teh awesome multimedia.

Never noticed how nuts the game actually was, a mediocre adventure part, mediocre shooter sequences, but a weird innovative setting (Incas, Spaniards and Spaceships) and a kick ass soundtrack!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHBRVlH8ApY

Heard that the first part is even crazier... never played it.

Cockel Vision were really the kings of weird games (Woodruff and Schnibbel, GObliins)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom