Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just look at the facts, broflation is real

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Out of curiosity did the transfer of fists from those whom were involved in the fisting conspiracy act as an inflation? As in did each brofist transferred count as a new fist printed or did the measuring mechanism take into account the loss of an equal number of fists from other members. I find it hard to believe that after several tens of thousands of brofists were purged in the last two months alone, from the Crispy cowardliness incident and the brospiracy event.... yet somehow fists are still rising. I strongly suggest all of you prepare your tin foil hats, because I suspect this links all the way back to the JFK "assassination".
f9ca06a30cfaf44a54117cb9740d2f5c1.jpg

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I find it hard to believe that after several tens of thousands of brofists were purged in the last two months alone, from the Crispy cowardliness incident and the brospiracy event.... yet somehow fists are still rising.
It's obvious that DU is trying to pressure through tight Austerity measures, using numbers and graphs out of context to support his ill worldview.

Mustawd

I find it hard to believe that after several tens of thousands of brofists were purged in the last two months alone, from the Crispy cowardliness incident and the brospiracy event.... yet somehow fists are still rising.
It's obvious that DU is trying to pressure through tight Austerity measures, using numbers and graphs out of context to support his ill worldview.

Well, the fear of fistflation is real. I've heard of stories of Potato countries using brofists as insulation for their potato huts as the fists they owned were so devalued. Hell, if you wanted to simply brofist a post you liked you had to bring a wheel-barrow of brofists just so it would register. Dark times indeed.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Well, the fear of fistflation is real. I've heard of stories of Potato countries using brofists as insulation for their potato huts as the fists they owned were so devalued. Hell, if you wanted to simply brofist a post you liked you had to bring a wheel-barrow of brofists just so it would register. Dark times indeed.
Because, as we have already established, the current inflationary trend is caused by shortage of aggregate supply, the solution becomes obvious: As growth has to match supply, we need to invest more brofists into the market, especially into the public sectors such as GD and Prosperland. Fistcal policies will only worsen the current trend.

Kz3r0

Arcane
The only solution is to dump the excess of brofists in Retardoland, in this way they will maintain their nominal value while being removed from the market.
This will be a powerful lever with which control supply and demand as needed.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I find it hard to believe that after several tens of thousands of brofists were purged in the last two months alone, from the Crispy cowardliness incident and the brospiracy event....

It's all a conspiracy of the Scroogeminaty, who get all the brofists in the end by manipulating our currency issuer (DU) through devious control behind the scenes.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Good thing I invested in Bitfits and Dogefists.

Cryptofists are teh future, unlike normal fiat brofists that are just bits of data and not backed by anything of actual worth. Fight the powa!

:smug:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Maybe we should return to using a hard currency as it was:

:bro:
But the powers that be will continue to force us to use virtual footnotes that they can manipulate at will.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I find it hard to believe that after several tens of thousands of brofists were purged in the last two months alone, from the Crispy cowardliness incident and the brospiracy event....

It's all a conspiracy of the Scroogeminaty, who get all the brofists in the end by manipulating our currency issuer (DU) through devious control behind the scenes.

I deny these ridiculous rumours that I've merged with Scrooge and formed Scroogeminati.

Last edited:

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I propose The Independent Bank of Fists. (I-BoF)

Please store your fists in this post for safe keeping while i work on the bank's charter and get the necessary government approval.

*YOBO!

Zep--
You Only Bro Once.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.

I deny these ridiculous rumours that I've merged with Scrooge and formed Scroogeminati.
:kfc::excellent::discohitler:

DakaSha

Arcane
I still think my idea of Brofist seasons is the answer. Ireaneus agreed, rest his 100% white soul.

Reset brofists monthly, semi annually, or annually, and at the end of a season show the top 25 brofisted or some shit. This will not only negate broflation but certainly lead to fun side effects.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
So instead of brofist counts, there'd be some secondary counter shit going on. Like an indirect form of brofisting.

Sounds like dem derivatives to me, don't you remember what caused the Great Depression II Electric Boogaloo in 2008?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I still think my idea of Brofist seasons is the answer. Ireaneus agreed, rest his 100% white soul.

Reset brofists monthly, semi annually, or annually, and at the end of a season show the top 25 brofisted or some shit. This will not only negate broflation but certainly lead to fun side effects.

Like monthly, annual or semi-annual shitpost sprees by people desperate to have the WCDS fist them into the top25.

The last fistgate came about because a codexer who is too cowardly to deserve being named wanted to harvest fists for a trophy. Imagine if people like him were tempted every month.

DakaSha

Arcane

Like monthly, annual or semi-annual shitpost sprees by people desperate to have the WCDS fist them into the top25.

Exactly?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron

The last fistgate came about because a codexer who is too cowardly to deserve being named wanted to harvest fists for a trophy. Imagine if people like him were tempted every month.
Like I said, the next Bronancial Collapse.

Mustawd

So instead of brofist counts, there'd be some secondary counter shit going on. Like an indirect form of brofisting.

Sounds like dem derivatives to me, don't you remember what caused the Great Depression II Electric Boogaloo in 2008?

Innovative codexers should start pooling bro fists from newfags such as myself, so we can consolidate the brofisting power. Then we can simply sell these pools of fists in sections to those who need/want to be exposed to future bro fists in a predictable bro fist flow.

Flawless logic really.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron

Innovative codexers should start pooling bro fists from newfags such as myself, so we can consolidate the brofisting power. Then we can simply sell these pools of fists in sections to those who need/want to be exposed...

original_18178202.jpg

pippin

'I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with shitposts and brofists.' ~ Albert Einstein

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom