Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just look at the facts, broflation is real

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I find it hard to believe that after several tens of thousands of brofists were purged in the last two months alone, from the Crispy cowardliness incident and the brospiracy event....

It's all a conspiracy of the Scroogeminaty, who get all the brofists in the end by manipulating our currency issuer (DU) through devious control behind the scenes.

I deny these ridiculous rumours that I've merged with Scrooge and formed Scroogeminati.
rWez1kA.png

:M

imweasel

This is very alarming news indeed.

The crashing of the brofist market is inevitable, so there is no better time than now to start investing in rainbowfists and hitlerfists! Be smart kids.

Hegel

Arcane
Young man, Adam Fisth may have been the father of free fisting economies, but he also argued that fist regulations are as necessary as fire codes on urban buildings. He was simply wrong about the Invisible Fist, as Fisters rationally pursuing fistal profits can produce fists for everyone else: Posting strategies can influence brofists earned, which in turn influences future strategies in a feedback loop, that can cause considerable instability.
Fist world problems.

Mustawd

Young man, Adam Fisth may have been the father of free fisting economies, but he also argued that fist regulations are as necessary as fire codes on urban buildings. He was simply wrong about the Invisible Fist, as Fisters rationally pursuing fistal profits can produce fists for everyone else: Posting strategies can influence brofists earned, which in turn influences future strategies in a feedback loop, that can cause considerable instability.
Fist world problems.

Wrong. Brofist inflation is a global problem and has the potential to affect the entirety of potatoland.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Fist world problems.
The real tragedy of the fistless is the poverty of their aspirations.

hello friend

Arcane
Brofists, being a public token of post appreciation, having been released to the public, for the public, must thereby belong to the public. Therefore, I stand by suggestions made previously by the esteemed membership to return these fists into the hands of the common man, the people, from whom they were wrested and to which they belong.

Has not the man kept us beneath his shoe long enough? Redistribution nao! The time has come for a Great Leap Broward!

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
♫ These fists are your fists
These fists are my fists
From RPG News to General Discussion
From gRPGd to Tac Cancer
These fists were made for you and me ♫

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
♫ These bros are here for fisting
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these bros
Are gonna fist your shitposts too ♫

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual

We've got to play half assed RPGs
Fucking stories, faggin' me again.
We've got to put up - with Unity Bullshit.
We've got to play Action "RPG"s

Brofists for nothing
and the dicks are free.

Brofists for nothing
and the dicks are free.

I want my
I want my
I want good RPGs

I want my
I want my
I want good RPGs

:mhd:

Zep--

Johannes

Arcane
It simply reflects the constant increase in post quality. It's not a bubble at all men, don't worry, I see no reason why this growth cannot go on indefinitely. The age of incline is upon us.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Brofists, being a public token of post appreciation, having been released to the public, for the public, must thereby belong to the public. Therefore, I stand by suggestions made previously by the esteemed membership to return these fists into the hands of the common man, the people, from whom they were wrested and to which they belong.

Has not the man kept us beneath his shoe long enough? Redistribution nao! The time has come for a Great Leap Broward!
Filthy Marxfist, commufist scum.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Bravo comrade! Brofists immer, Backfists nimmer!

Brofist -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.
We will be united in our common fisting. You will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- We're fighting for our right to fist, to exist.
And should we win the day, the 19th of May will be known as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not fist quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fist!

We're going to fist on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Fisting Day!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom