Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingcomradette against Fat Princess

SanguinePenguin

Scholar
Fat Princess:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/890/890482p1.html

The womyn in question:

http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/ ... tters.html

Anyway, congrats on your awesome new game, Sony. I'm positively thrilled to see such unyielding dedication to creating a new generation of fat-hating, heteronormative assholes. It's not often I have the opportunity to congratulate a cutting-edge tech company on such splendiferous retrofuck jackholery. Way to go! The Fat Princess of Shakes Manor salutes you.

fposmic9.jpg

:lol:

Anyway I think Fat Princess could be pretty cool. I wonder how they're going to differentiate between wizards and archers though.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
haha, she's fat and unlovable. And not a princess either, so no one will bother to rescue her from the dungeon.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
Just wait till she finds out about the expansion: Fat Ugly Moustachio'd Princess What Writes Shitty Feminist Blogs.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Fat feminists are just butthurt because no man wants them ugly bitches.

Edit: Fuck look at her, she's a fucking pufferfish.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
RainSong said:
Now that's one incredible specie.

Someone should catapult her into bethesda HQ naked after being overdosed with laxatives and record everything.

Dire Roach

Prophet
The BBW fetish (Big Beautiful Women, a.k.a. Chubby Chasers for you noobs) is all the rage nowadays, I tell you. I guarantee miss Jabba the Slutt there has received countless sexual proposals ever since she started her shitty blog.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Dire Roach said:
The BBW fetish (Big Beautiful Women, a.k.a. Chubby Chasers for you noobs) is all the rage nowadays, I tell you. I guarantee miss Jabba the Slutt there has received countless sexual proposals ever since she started her shitty blog.

Chubby chasers don't just go for anything, unless they are particularly desperate chubby chasers. Usually the fat girl in question needs to have a reasonably nice face in order for the chubby chaser to even grow a.. chubby.

DiverNB

Liturgist
kingcomrade said:
HOW does that happen. You would have to eat like six pizzas a day for five years and mainline milkshakes

She just has an IV that pumps liquid lard right into her arteries/veins

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Fat feminists are just butthurt because no man wants them ugly bitches.
This is sadly true in most cases. I would say the same thing about most lesbians I've met actually...

The game looks entertaining enough for 10 dollars American. Fat people deserve all the shit they get and more.

Fez

Erudite
This time Mario is hoping that the princess is in another castle.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
I predict this game will be a hit with BBW's and their feeder partners.

Looks fun though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom