Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Kyros-sama Finally Noticed Me

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
42 - Beware of Blue & Red
00.jpg

The journey to Sentinel Stand continues without Kills-in-Shadow. I don't really feel like messing around with a new companion right now.

01.jpg

Oh, unknown up ahead. Better do the mass buff.

02.jpg

Close proximity AoE for Mass Mirror Image works.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

steve.jpg
How do we get inside?
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

The fuck are these?
Never mind, just cast Mass Haste & Mass Regen as insurance.

15.jpg

Mass Haste + Mass Mirror Image + Mass Regeneration = Efficient party.
But the Banes inflict Fear and has elemental resistances to keep track of.
I'm just glad I picked up debuff removal abilities because those AoE CC is annoying to deal with.

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Quit slav-squatting and talk.

19.jpg

20.jpg

Where is the option to attack?

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Protected by Cutscene armor. Bitch.

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

RK47

Patron
43 - Night Ops
01.jpg

Our rep with the Disfavored couldn't be better. Only a stupid plot-twist can unravel all that.
The last Favor ability is pretty decent. 80 damage shield is way better than a heal. Too bad I can't use it on my self. However, it's not limited to once per encounter. Perfect for tanking pre-buff!
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
We'll get the job done.
07.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't worry about it. I've already scouted the perimeter before talking to you and found no accessible points available. Figures that I have to trigger the quest before the interactive icon appears.

Later that night, the party makes its entry on one of the weak points in the northern wall.

08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Looks like we stumbled upon the mess hall! Clear this mess!
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

The defenders had their last supper.

13.jpg

steve.jpg
Doesn't look like the prisoner's here. Let's head to another section...
14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
This looks like a good spot! Attack!

The guards alerted a few more from the main camp, but they were greeted by waves of sharp icicles.

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

All clear. Lantry levels up and unlocks additional spell slots.

18.jpg

20.jpg

cal.jpg
I'll not fall for some Unbroken trick! You won't get me to talk with this mockery of a rescue!
21.jpg

steve.jpg
POPPA SMURF PROTECTS.
22.jpg

cal.jpg
This fort is still controlled by the Unbroken, and I'm in no shape to fight my way out.
steve.jpg
Wait here. We'll open the gate for reinforcements.
23.jpg

24.jpg

The gates are opened and the Disfavored group rushed in to slay the Unbroken to the last man.

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

steve.jpg
:salute: I'm Steve. Tunon's Fatebinder. Graven Ashe protects.
cal.jpg
Indeed he does. Were it not for Ashe, I would not be alive today. What can I do for you?
steve.jpg
Why did the Unbroken need you?
cal.jpg
I was a contingency plan, nothing more. The Unbroken were just keeping me alive because of my former charge.
steve.jpg
Hm? Who was your former charge?
cal.jpg
Graven Ashe's daughter, Amelia. It was my pride to fight at her side, and my great shame when Straydus Herodin's forces overpowered and captured our unit.
steve.jpg
I haven't come to judge you, just to get the truth. Did she survive the Edict?
cal.jpg
Amelia didn't die on the field that day. We were both taken prisoner, but I was moved here and made to suffer. The Edict hit shortly after. If Straydus isn't a fool, then he's keeping her alive as a hostage for some future negotiation ploy.
barik.jpg
By Kyros! This confirms everything my legion fought for! She survived capture.. That means there's a chance!
os.jpg
I have it from Ashe personally that he's felt a connection to his daughter. In fact, it's grown stronger for some reason. You have your orders, Fatebinder. The General demand sthat we take Sentinel Stand, recover Amelia and put an end to these storms at last.
steve.jpg
How do the Unbroken intend to get inside Sentinel Stand? Did you overhear them?
cal.jpg
I overheard a lot from my pen. Even saw the Unbroken leader, Mattias a few weeks past. He had the others convinced that some old artifact would help resist the storms. He planned on using it to let the Unbroken pass the windwall and enter the Sentinel Stand.
steve.jpg
Where did he send his forces to?
cal.jpg
He dispatched a large number to Rust Canyons.
os.jpg
That's the best news I've heard in some time. There are plenty of Disfavored operating in the area around Rust Canyons, and it's only a matter of time before they overwhelm our enemies.

That is if everything goes according to plan, dipshit.

os.jpg
Fatebinder, you should report to Graven Ashe in Iron Hearth and inform him of the situation.

Why is this task so important that a Fatebinder has to do it? Fuck sake, don't you have a messenger unit?
I don't really have a choice do I?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Seeing that Tower bullshit reminded me of Divinity 2. Conquering the Sentinel Island tower, choosing trainers and upgrading the tower was p. well done. Game disintegrates quickly after that.

RK47

Patron
'Like nipples on men! Useless!' -Eb, when her attacks are fully resisted by the target.

RK47

Patron
44 - Pops
01.jpg

steve.jpg
Something wrong, Archon?
ashe.jpg
Nothing I cannot handle. The war takes a toll on everyone it touches, but in my case the price can be... heavier than most. But never mind that. What is it that you require?
steve.jpg
My search for Amelia takes me to Rust Canyons.
ashe.jpg
I'm pleased to hear of your progress.
steve.jpg
I've confirmed that Amelia's unit was taken by Straydus Herodin's troops.
ashe.jpg
That corrupt inbred of a Regent... if his death were not required to end the Edict of Storms, I would take pleasure in breaking him on the rack myself.
steve.jpg
The Unbroken is seeking artifacts to get past the windwall at Sentinel Stand.
ashe.jpg
That does make sense. The trouble is, the number of artifacts scattered about the realm is anyone's guess, and I couldn't tell you which of them could get the job done. The Unbroken might know more.
steve.jpg
Don't worry. I'll hunt them down. They have a leader named Mattias.
ashe.jpg
I am unfamiliar with that name. Whatever he calls himself, this upstart should be killed to set an example for his would-be army. Should you come across him, I expect his head to topple from his shoulders. Now, is there anything else?
steve.jpg
That pain you felt - tell me more about your connection with your soldiers.
ashe.jpg
Every member of the Disfavored is as precious to me as family. They call me General or Archon, yet I consider myself a servant and guardian of these excellent women and men.
steve.jpg
General, I believe the correct term is 'men and women.'
ashe.jpg
Shut up, be progressive.
steve.jpg
General, you and your men seem to regard the Southerners with great severity. Why is that?
eb.jpg
Oh do tell! Do we smell bad? Is it the accent? The legion takes hatred of the Tiersman and elevates it to an art form.. just what exactly did we do to offer such offense?
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2020-29-46-74.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
But isn't that contradictory? You stood up against Kyros, after all.
03.jpg

Butthurt detected.

ashe.jpg
I stood against a presumptive Overlord to defend a way of life that no longer exists. The South can afford no such illusions. Jews has dominated every corner of Terratus, and claiming these lands by might is already accomplished in all but name. I will neither celebrate nor flatter it with terms like 'independence' or 'rebellion.' With full knowledge of the consequences, the former lords of the South endangered the lives of their people. This cannot be tolerated. It will take generations of trial and the long-term eradication of culture as they know it. A worthy pursuit by any standard.
eb.jpg
Nice to hear the general confirm it - the Tiersmen are a naturally defiant folk, and you'd have to silence our ways for generations to shake the courage and tenacity out of our blood.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
Stow it, Eb. Your commentary is not needed here.
05.jpg

steve.jpg
General, do tell me about your 'rebellion' against Kyros.
06.jpg

steve.jpg
The uprisings of the past might inform our present efforts.
07.jpg

ashe.jpg
Fine. Ask what you will.
steve.jpg
Who did you defeat during your rebellion?
08.jpg

steve.jpg
Oh. What victory is that?
09.jpg

ashe.jpg
Strange to imagine that happening so many years ago, and here we are again. My legion nearly destroyed the Scarlet Chorus. Humiliated them, in fact. I suspect the Archon of Secrets is still licking his wounded pride.
steve.jpg
What was it like to assume the Archon of War's mantle?
ashe.jpg
At first I was unaware that I had assumed any power beyond my normal authority. It might seem obvious now, but war tends to confuse such things. I had no desire to claim or accept such responsibility under Kyros. But f I was meant for any title in the honored hierarchy of Archons, War seemed an appropriate one for me.
steve.jpg
How did you rise to power?
10.jpg

steve.jpg
You mean your Aegis?
11.jpg

ashe.jpg
At first I attributed the performance of my legion to their training and breedin, but soon it became clear that something greater was afoot. I suspect this redoubled Kyros' interest in me. Once the forces of Kyros viewed my influence over the troops as a threat, they resolved to put an end to my defiance once and for all, sending every army they could spare after us - all but sacrificing the Scarlet Chorus in the process. Eventually, as all detractors do, even I fell.
ashe.jpg
Tunon offered me the terms of my own sentence. If I walked the path of insubordination, then the lives of my men were forfeit. If I bent the knee to Kyros - then I could continue to serve my legion as their Archon. You already know the rest. My vaunted legion became Disfavored. The Archons even forced me to cast off my Northern surname. 'Graven' was a joke at my expense, since I buried my pride in the past.
steve.jpg
Interesting. Have you ever wish...you had remained defiant to Kyros?
12.jpg

steve.jpg
I asked you a question, General. As Tunon's Fatebinder, I deserve an answer.
13.jpg

14.jpg

ashe.jpg
I have never second-guessed my decision. The North fell to Kyros, I mourned for the old ways even as I served the conqueror's will, but over time we rose to become greater than a shortsighted warlord could ever dream.
15.jpg

steve.jpg
And I hope that you understand that we're in a civil war. Loyalties are compromised on both sides.
16.jpg

17.jpg

He shakes his head and sighs.

eb.jpg
Funny, I'd have wagered my last ring betting that the Archon of War has a vested interest in endless conflict. Consider me surprised that, deep down, the old man craves peace. Perhaps he's choked on enough of the Overlord's vomit after all these years.
steve.jpg
Tell me about yourself.
18.jpg

19.jpg

steve.jpg
Tell me about Ashelryn.
ashe.jpg
My first and proudest accomplishment. During the conquest of the Northern Empire, she was slain by Blood Echo, a madman who once laid claim to the title of Archon of War. I would later cut his head from his shoulders with her broken sword. I miss her to this day. Would that she had lived long enough to bring a family of her own into this world. Imagine me, a grandfather.
steve.jpg
What about Priam?
ashe.jpg
My son, born to the life I enjoyed before I was an Archon. He fell to a wasting illness caused by Pox, the Archon of Ruin. Were he still alive, he would have sat at my right hand.
steve.jpg
And Brennix?
ashe.jpg
My youngest and most beloved. He was joyful and loving - a soldier, like his father, and fiercely devoted to his countrymen. But he was taken captive at Vendrien's Well, and later died. I could feel his life at the moment it was extinguished. The circumstances were... unusual. None of the quick violence brought about by blade or hammer.
steve.jpg
Have you investigated this?
ashe.jpg
He died by some force I cannot understand. I would not speak of this further.
steve.jpg
I understand. I shall take my leave. Farewell, General.

RK47

Patron
45 - The Strongholds of Money Sink
We return to the Mountain Spire for a good rest because resting there gives +5 to all our skills. And there's no time limit anyway.

01.jpg

Since I did not find any trainers in the Disfavored camp, I decided to make trainers available in the Spire. Which makes no sense whatsoever. However, they don't seem to provide the much-loved Lore trainer at all.

02.jpg

That's fine. I trained the whole party in Dodge instead. Since most of the annoying enemies use ranged attacks.
I level up once more and went further into the Leadership talent tree.

03.jpg

I really like not knowing what threshold is considered 'low health'. But it appears I may have to dip into other talent for the next level.
I also paid money to have vendors peddle their wares, only to have them sell overpriced weapons I don't need.

04.jpg

It took me a few wasted rings again to finally land the correct vendor selling the Sigils I need for new forms of attack spells.

09.jpg

10.jpg

I also try to socialize with a naked woman.

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
No. Fatebinder doesn't want to. But Fatebinder thinks every content should be given a chance. So tell me about yourself.
07.jpg

:hmmm:
kill.jpg
Am best hunter. Am last of tribe. Tribe who killed King-Vipers, Alerion, and Thornstrage extinct. Am Alpha. Broodmother. Can smell earth-blood like mystic.
steve.jpg
So.. you're a born killer.
kills.jpg
Did not kill out of mother's womb. All whelps suckle first, learn later. Beastwoman's first-blood was in second season after birth.
steve.jpg
That's not what I meant. But whatever - what's the deal with your name?
kills.jpg
Best hunter is clever hunter. Stalks slow and soft, pad-pad-pad. Silent. Strikes fast-fast-fast. Kills without hesitation.
steve.jpg
How did you end up with the Stonestalkers?
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2020-42-10-00.jpg

barik.jpg
Is there even any difference? I've run afoul of many a Beastman in my day and I find nothing that distinguishes their savage numbers.
kill.jpg
Stay and see. Will think Kills-in-Shadow memorable when insides are being ripped slow-slow-dripping from iron-clad shell.
steve.jpg
If you're not from the same tribe, why were you leading the pack of Stonestalkers?
kill.jpg
Is true. Am Shadowhunter from Haven-lands. But am last of tribe. After tribe was slain, Kills-in-Shadow loped to Stone-lands, stalking on long hunt for Disfavored. But soon became needed by weak whelps. By Stonestalkers who had been slaves and had not learned how best to fight.
steve.jpg
Tell me about your real tribe then.
08.jpg

steve.jpg
Ugh. That'll be enough for now.

I might take her along...but not now.

RK47

Patron
46 - Suffer not the Toll
We make our way to Caedo Village, where a Chorus gang is raiding Disfavored supply caravan.

01.jpg

02.jpg

09.jpg

What's this? Illegal toll? I head up to a clearing to the north, to get a better look of the situation.

03.jpg

steve.jpg
You there, identify yourself.
04.jpg

bronze.jpg

steve.jpg
Why are you here collecting tolls?
07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

steve.jpg
Listen Will. This man isn't paying today. Call your guards off and allow us passage immediately.
14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
I stand by my decision. Let us pass.
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

steve.jpg
Do it.
19.jpg

20.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-15%2021-19-15-03.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

steve.jpg
Watch your tone, mercenary. You speak to a Fatebinder.
25.jpg

steve.jpg
I've heard enough. Kill them.
26.jpg

steve.jpg
Trusted? This isn't even about trust. You are impeding on Tunon's Court business! Die!

But the writers did not intend for this Rat of a man to die too soon. And an escape was allowed right in front of our very eyes.

27.jpg

And ran he did.
Leaving his men to die.

28.jpg

29.jpg

steve.jpg
Can't believe the trash escaped. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear of him.

RK47

Patron
47 - Bang and Clear
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

There's no way to negotiate. Just gotta kill them all.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Gang leader fled into the building.

06.jpg

07.jpg

He'll make a last attempt to buy us off. Not even gonna bother.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

One Chorus problem solved.

RK47

Patron
48 - Rust Canyons
We make way to wards Rust Canyons in search of clues for the Artifact that could bypass the windwall.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

steve.jpg
You all right, soldier?
04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
Is this really necessary?
07.jpg

08.jpg

teo.jpg
I have reinforcements now, Elia! If you open the gates, I can still make this easy for you!

He passes you a knowing glance that suggests he's lying and proud of it.

09.jpg

steve.jpg
I don't believe we've been introduced.
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
Tell me how to breach Sentinel Stand, and I might show you mercy.
16.jpg

17.jpg

steve.jpg
You've made your choice. I will return.
18.jpg

RK47

Patron
49 - Assault on Rust Canyon
01.jpg

02.jpg

A plan was quickly drawn out for the Fatebinder's party to attack the rear of the camp entrance.

07.jpg

08.jpg

The fools still tried to warn us when we approach. Ha!

steve.jpg
DECEPTICONS! ATTACK!
09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
RAM THE GATE DOWN!
12.jpg

Barik takes point. The Unbroken within were caught totally off guard.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

steve.jpg
We're coming for you, bitch.

The Fatebinder's party cuts a bloody path through the Unbroken Camp.

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Barik levels up and switches attribute progression to Resolve and unlocks a second taunt.

22.jpg

23.jpg

Lantry furthers his Lore mastery.

24.jpg

25.jpg

steve.jpg
Are all Unbroken disrespectful upstarts?
26.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm not the stupid one who's about to die.
27.jpg

28.jpg

steve.jpg
You're just delaying the inevitable.

RK47

Patron
50 - Effortlessly
01.jpg

steve.jpg
Nah, I totally forgot to open the gate for you guys. I just wanted to keep all the combat EXP to myself. Where's Elia?
02.jpg

03.jpg

:lol: Betrayal at this point? Wtf for?

We retraced our step and rescued several trapped Disfavored troops near the southern gates.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
Thanks, let's finish this.

The remnants of the Unbroken scattered around the Rust Canyon were slain to the last man. Glory to Kyros.

07.jpg

08.jpg

steve.jpg
There, it looks like the stash the Stone Shield spoke of.

Buried under it is a beautiful two handed warhammer.

09.jpg

A pity Barik is built around a shield and sword.
Soon the party caught up to the Unbroken Captain.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

steve.jpg
There's about five of you and seven of us. I won't even chronicle your final stand with a single screenshot.

The battle is over. Her knees bent, Elia awaits her judgment.

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
Talk. Where are the artifacts? Where's Mattias? And where is Amelia, Graven Ashe's daughter?
15.jpg

steve.jpg
You're lucky this game is politically correct, bitch. I could think of worst fates for you. Break her fingers, Barik.
16.jpg

steve.jpg
Yes, I totally get off it. What of it? Do you wish to call me stupid? Was it a show of intelligence that lead you here, knees bent and fingers broken, ready to be plowed by a dozen irons in all of your orifices? You want the pain to stop? Then speak.
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2022-44-44-62.jpg

steve.jpg
Even in your final moments your mouth is too filthy for my cock. Now talk. Ashe's daughter. Amelia. Where is she?
elia.jpg
I .. I don't know. I'm not in the business of breaking up families.
steve.jpg
Fine. What's the artifact you're looking for? And where is it?
elia.jpg
We were hunting for the remains of Regent Aspion. The Steadfast Insignia, a cloak pin that was passed down the line of First Regents.
steve.jpg
Well? What have you learned?
elia.jpg
He journeyed to a Breach in the Oldwalls and never returned. Not sure what he was doing there, unless he wanted to unleash the Bane against the Disfavored somehow. Dumb shit.
steve.jpg
I love it when you talk dirty. Where's your leader, Mattias?
elia.jpg
Last I heard he was rounding up men in Trapper's Junction, but that was some time ago. He was due to leave by now. He was looking for Dauntless.. the sword of Unbroken champions.
steve.jpg
Anything else you want to tell me?
21.jpg

steve.jpg
You can shut up now.
22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

steve.jpg
Search her for intel.
lantry.jpg
I found something. It looks like a map of some sort.
25.jpg

steve.jpg
So, the Chorus is sabotaging our war effort by aiding the enemy! This is evidence! The dogs will pay!
barik.jpg
What's our next move, Fatebinder?
steve.jpg
Mattias must die. To Trapper's Junction!

RK47

Patron
51 - Matt's Last Chat
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

steve.jpg
Where's Mattias?
04.jpg

steve.jpg
Thank you. Steel be with you.
05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
Barik, take point. Tonight, the leader of the Unbroken dies.
07.jpg

08.jpg

steve.jpg
Mattias. Is he here?
09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

steve.jpg
Last chance, Mattias. Work with me to end the Edict of Storms ravaging your lands.
13.jpg

steve.jpg
Surrender and your men may enjoy the benefits of Kyros' Peace.
14.jpg

steve.jpg
Mattias, you're cornered, are you not? All this hunting for artifacts, even getting help from the Chorus. Trust me, they're pointless. I've already ravaged your operations at Duskwatch and Rust Canyon. Surrender!
16.jpg

steve.jpg
If you won't cooperate, then you're standing in my way! Attack!
17.jpg

That fool actually dared to step out from the safety of his camp. It's a gift we will not refuse.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Mattias and his men perished under the onslaught of ice storms.

steve.jpg
Do not lower your guard. Charge! Leave no man alive in their main camp!
22.jpg

Had Mattias stayed within his camp, the fight would last longer than five screenshots.

23.jpg

24.jpg

barik.jpg
No Unbroken is left standing.
steve.jpg
Scour their camp for intel.
27.jpg

steve.jpg
Hmm. The Chorus is trying to recruit them. And with this map, I've the possible location of Dauntless as well. Thanks for the farewell gift, Mattias.
barik.jpg
Shall we proceed to claim the sword, Fatebinder?
steve.jpg
Barik, why the rush? Did you forget what Mattias say? The Chorus is here as well. We will find them and butcher those traitors.
barik.jpg
At once!

The Chorus camps attacked upon seeing the Fatebinder's party but it was all in vain. Their Furies were slain and Blood Chanters silenced.

28.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

New intel was discovered in the aftermath of the battle.

33.jpg

steve.jpg
Heh, we've fucked Taylor Swift's major operations in this area. Well done, men.
barik.jpg
Graven Ashe protects.
steve.jpg
With this, we've three evidence against the Voices of Taylor Swift.
34.jpg

steve.jpg
Eb, can I speak to you?
35.jpg

steve.jpg
What's your take on our cooperation with the Disfavored?
36.jpg

steve.jpg
And how exactly do you think one goes about doing this?
37.jpg

38.jpg

steve.jpg
Fascinating. I didn't expect this coming from you. Very well. Let's return to our travels.

RK47

Patron
52 - Claim the Sword
A quick rest at the Spire, and the party journeys to the resting place of Dauntless, the legendary sword of the Unbroken.

01.jpg

Only banes welcome their arrival.

02.jpg

Banes are probably the most boring of all enemies. They explode when killed, and have certain elemental immunity and vulnerabilities.

But it doesn't matter since all of our Ice spells are attached with Frostfire sigil that grants fire damage when using frost spells and vice versa. This is probably the most broken aspect of the sigil system as the multiple-projectile property of Icicle Storm means there's multiple chance to apply Magefire DoT and dealing both Flame/Frost damage in one cast over a cone area. While the damage Barik takes from close proximity is nullified by the 'restore health on kill' talent from Leadership.

The fights starts and finish the same way: Barik gets in front, takes all aggro. Everyone casts their cone nukes and win.

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

How fucking uninspired.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

And just like that, the legendary sword is ours.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

They hype this shit so much, but it's just this:
17.jpg

Daze on Critical hit.

18.jpg

And since Barik's never gonna get enough weapon skill ups in combat because everyone is killing things before he can even hit things, the Legendary Dauntless scores an epic 14-18 damage when wielded by Barik :lol: THATS A TON OF DAMAGE MAN.

19.jpg

And a once per rest abiltiy to AoE Arcane Damage and Stun.
Big fucking deal.

RK47

Patron
53 - The Oldwalls Breach Night Club
Our goal this time is the recovery of an Unbroken Artifact which would allow us to bypass the windwall at the Sentinel Stand.
01.jpg

A small party of Unbroken guards made camp there.

02.jpg

03.jpg

Despite destroying two of their garrisons and beheading their leader, the game still thinks I wish to have a dialogue with them as a fully buffed Barik charges in.

04.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't waste my time. Kill!
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

steve.jpg
Well. You didn't attack...wait. What are you writing down?
09.jpg

steve.jpg
Eh. No worries. I'm just here for the Unbroken. You need not fear anything...unless you've done anything wrong. What are you doing here?

The sage explains that he is here to cooperate in the studies of the Regent artifacts.

steve.jpg
Oh, I too am looking for the Steadfast Insignia. Tell me everything you know.

With lots of wasted words, the sage explains that the artifact lies within. And the Unbroken was in the process of acquiring a 'key' of some sort before they lost it to a pack of Banes within the area.

steve.jpg
Then it's settled. I must recover the key and enter the ruins.
hie.jpg
Wait, Fatebinder. My research suggest that within these Oldwalls are a set of stones carved with ancient script. I call them, Stones of Elucidation. We've found spheres of identical size but differin-
steve.jpg
Spare me the keyboard typing and just get to the point.
hie.jpg
Alright. It's been a slow progress, but I need those stones to re-construct a dead language.
steve.jpg
What's in it for me?
Tyranny%202017-01-16%2000-04-54-67.jpg

steve.jpg
You're a sage right? I want a copy of one of your arcane texts.
hie.jpg
Such a steep request! But you certainly have refined tastes..
steve.jpg
Stop with the fucking word-wasting. Is it a deal or not?
hie.jpg
It's a deal.
steve.jpg
Wish us luck then. We're going in.

The dead Unbroken has a nice sword. Too bad it's two-handed. Again.

10.jpg

Maybe I'll take Tits-in-Shadow after I rescued Amelia.

11.jpg

The actual gate to the Oldwalls is sealed. We have to find the point of breach.

12.jpg

Disco lights welcome us.

15.jpg

The banes were slain and near them were Unbroken corpses, one of them holding the needed key.

16.jpg

17.jpg

steve.jpg
Ready for a classic dungeon romp in a world where evil won kids?

:negative: Fucking disgraceful.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
54 - You're really, really special
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

steve.jpg
What do you recommend?
lantry.jpg
I'd start with the grooves and stones on the floor over there. If it's like the Spire at Vendrien's Well, whomever built this created a mystical conduit to the top. And I'd think it very, very unlikely that the pattern is purely decorative.
steve.jpg
Pattern...you mean like that glowing sigil we saw at Vendrien's Well?
lantry.jpg
Yes, if only we have the completed glyphs traced out. We did collect a few samples on our way in.
steve.jpg
Wait a sec. That wall over there...
04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
There we go!
06.jpg

Rummaging through all the looted shit also revealed that one of the dead explorers was actually working for the Disfavored before, seeking out the Unbroken's Insignia.

07.jpg

After a little of trial and error, the Spire is successfully powered up.

08.jpg

steve.jpg
Let's go.
09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

steve.jpg
Unlocking this Spire seems to have opened some deeper connection.
barik.jpg
I don't know what you've done, but standing near you warmed my rusted plates, makes me feel lighter somehow.
eb.jpg
On the moments my staff and I are separated, part of its magic goes dormant until I'm once again near. That same dynamic is happening with you and the Spires. They've adopted you? I guess? They certainly like you enough not to kick you out of bed.
steve.jpg
I'm SO special.
lantry.jpg
Curious, I'm noting something I also observed at the Spire in Vendrien's Well. There's a mystic hum and it has little beats when you walk, tiny fluctuations when you talk. Unless my senses are deceiving me, you and the Spires are mystically attuned to each other.
steve.jpg
Indeed. I am special!

The second spire empty and can be upgraded into a single facility. I discovered this is where they actually locked out the Lore trainer.

20.jpg

Son of a bitch. I'm guessing I need to unlock additional Spires to build the Forge that is meant for crafting gear while Infirmary is for consumables.

21.jpg

steve.jpg
What are you? The Librarian?
22.jpg

He can research Artifact recipes...yes, RECIPES. To make powerful majik item.

23.jpg

Instead of hunting down legendary artifacts, we simply spend resources to discover new recipes.

:negative:

Fuck it. I got my Lore trainers.

24.jpg

25.jpg

And the library Sigil vendor has even more awesome bonuses.

27.jpg

And unlike equipment, the sigils can be shared freely between casters. A much worthwhile investment IMO.

RK47

Patron
55 - Claiming the McGuffin
01.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
If you think that's wise, of course.
03.jpg

Our mission is not yet complete. We must return to the Oldhalls and retrieve the Insignia.

04.jpg

And once again dance under the disco lights.

05.jpg

:negative:

After clearing rooms full of light, we gathered all the runic parts we could and shoved it into the receptacle around the giant blue orb we found on the first floor.

06.jpg

This is probably gonna be the last dance off in this discotheque.

07.jpg

A Havoc emerges from the force field!

08.jpg

More banes begin to pour in. But it's best to ignore them and focus on the big one.

09.jpg

My prediction proved correct, the death of the largest Bane ended the onslaught. The smaller banes disappears and we are free to loot the corpse in the center of the room.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Another artifact was also found.

12.jpg

I'll just equip this as an off-hand weapon for the free cool-down power.

13.jpg

lantry.jpg
I've never seen the glyphs of a Spire light up in all my years - not until you show up. If this were an isolated incident, I'd be confused.. but it seems the Spires are somehow connected to you! What's your secret?
steve.jpg
It's a surprise to me as well.

A long sigh escapes Lantry and he sticks his quill into his mouth.

steve.jpg
What are you thinking?
lantry.jpg
If I had the words for it, I'd share. I'm just... not sure what to make of it.
steve.jpg
Tell me when you found out anything.
14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
Learned anything yet?
16.jpg

17.jpg

The Sages Favor has increased my magical defenses.
It's time to report to Ashe.

18.jpg

steve.jpg
They offer certain strategic advantages.
ashe.jpg
So you only regard them as tactical bastions? Perhaps that is for the best. Whatever power raised the Spires and hold them aloft, better that you not let it preoccupy your efforts.
steve.jpg
I've got the Insignia from the Breach.
19.jpg

20.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm ready to enter the windwall.
ashe.jpg
Excellent. I'll dispatch a two forces to Sentinel Stand to assist you. End the Edict, Fatebinder. And find my daughter.
steve.jpg
Count on it.

RK47

Patron
56 - Breaking Wind
01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

The attack has already begun. Groups of Unbroken are fighting against the Disfavored's forces, no doubt desperate to avenge their leader's death.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Stalwart belongs to Kyros! Death to the Unbroken!
10.jpg

Wait, what?

11.jpg

You're just going to walk away, raise the bridge and let us handle this?

12.jpg

Bullshit.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

barik.jpg
All clear. They've lowered the bridge. Shall we proceed?
steve.jpg
Not yet. I want to investigate that stream down there.
16.jpg

Looting the corpses in the stream reveals an important looking document.

17.jpg

More evidence of the Scarlet Chorus' colluding with the enemies of Kyros.

18.jpg

steve.jpg
It's time. This better work.
19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

steve.jpg
Let's end this blasted storm.

RK47

Patron
57 - Crumbling Walls
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm a friend to Straydus and I carry a message for his ears alone. Does he live?
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

steve.jpg
I've come a long way for an audience with the Regent.
08.jpg

Moments later, the portcullis rose and a man flanked by bodyguards emerges.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

steve.jpg
Look around you: the storm is destroying your people. Surely you must see the madness in prolonging the inevitable?
13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
And what have you gained from burying your head in the sand, beyond the hatred of your people?
15.jpg

16.jpg

steve.jpg
What a joke. What was that you said about a Disfavored suicide march?
17.jpg

barik.jpg
You preyed on the Archon's love for his troops, monster!
stray.jpg
The war came to a stalemate when a Disfavored force amassed around Sentinel Stand to drive us out and liberate our prisoner. But before they could finish their desperate attack, the Edict came and tore everyone apart.
barik.jpg
I remember that day too well.. if you had but surrendered, then hundreds of Northerners and Southerners alike would have been spared!
stray.jpg
Stalwart bows to no one, you armadillo of rust and entropy! Your presence alone dirties these noble defenses.
steve.jpg
HAH! NOBLE! A true leader would have fought to the very end rather than hide here like a coward.
stray.jpg
Your doubt is understandable, but why should I have fought a losing battle? Stalwart's Regents have always endured where others fell. In Sentinel Stand, I could outlast any enemy. And how could I have known that Kyros would be so exacting in punishment?
steve.jpg
Don't blame Kyros for this. It's all on you.
stray.jpg
I took no pleasure in watching storms ravage my country, here form the safety of the eye. I've suffered the weight of that decision every day, but I would never second-guess it.
barik.jpg
Your burden is nothing to mine, or that of your people. To consign your country to this is unforgivable. When Kyros called on Ashe to submit, he chose his soldier' lives over his pride. You are a coward, and I'll see to it you die like one, too.
steve.jpg
Last chance, Regent. Kill yourself or we'll do it the hard way.
Tyranny%202017-01-16%2021-33-38-03.jpg

18.jpg

The portcullis falls shut and the party prepares to make their assault on Sentinel Stand.

RK47

Patron
58 - Twisted Bonds
01.jpg

steve.jpg
Find a way in!
02.jpg

A crumbling wall exposes the portcullis mechanism.

03.jpg

Inside, the party battled against the defenders.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Disfavored Earthshakers finally broke through in another section of the wall and rushes into the fray.

07.jpg

The Regent retreats further into the fortress.

08.jpg

09.jpg

We slaughtered all the loyalists at the courtyard.

10.jpg

11.jpg

There's nowhere left to run for the Regent.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
Who're you?
15.jpg

steve.jpg
Yeah, finish this!
16.jpg

17.jpg

The Regent and his bodyguards put up a brave front, but the magical onslaught was too much for them.

18.jpg

19.jpg

steve.jpg
Any last words?
20.jpg

steve.jpg
What the-
21.jpg

steve.jpg
Poppa Smurf Protects.
22.jpg

steve.jpg
Oh shit.
23.jpg

24.jpg

composure.png

stray.jpg
Amelia... you don't have to stay anything further.
steve.jpg
What the hell happened?
Tyranny%202017-01-16%2021-58-11-95.jpg

steve.jpg
No. I think we all deserve an explanation. Why are you fighting for Stalwart?
ame.jpg
Because Stalwart has a fighting chance at winning back their independence.
steve.jpg
AHAHAHAH
ame.jpg
Because we invaded this realm on the mad whims of a tyrant. Because...because of many reasons.
steve.jpg
Am I imagining this? Did you really say all that?
Tyranny%202017-01-16%2021-58-18-75.jpg

steve.jpg
Nope. Apparently not. I don't know whether it's Stockholm Syndrome of whatever, but you need to step aside. The Regent is beaten. The chances of this old coward in winning Stalwart's independence is zero. Stand down!
ame.jpg
Never. I know what atrocities you and the rest of Tunon's ilk are capable of visiting upon us! I know what my father does to traitors and deserters.
steve.jpg
Smurfette, you can still make amends. Papa Smurf missed you so.
ame.jpg
I- I love my father, but it's nothing compared to the love I felt for the father of-
stray.jpg
Amelia! Please be silent! It's over! You understand? I'm dying. Save your strength... for more important things.
25.jpg

steve.jpg
Good. We've delayed this for too long. I'll grant you a clean death.
barik.jpg
To be sure, it's more than he deserves. Strike him down, Fatebinder.

Amelia raises her weapon!

stray.jpg
Amelia, stop! You have to keep your promise!

The focused, determined air about Amelia falls to resignation. She delivers a curt nod and leaves the room, darting you a killing look on her way out.

steve.jpg
And to think, I was here to rescue you.
dim.jpg
Do it, Fatebinder. Let's put this shameful chapter of the conquest behind us, along with the Edict of Storms. You should be proud, Regent. In death you'll accomplish more than you ever did in life.
steve.jpg
That's fitting, Dimitris. Any last words, old man?
stray.jpg
You'll excuse me if I disagree, your Northern pig.
steve.jpg
Meh. Barik, lend me your sword.
26.jpg

dim.jpg
Why didn't it work? Is this his body double?!

From across the hall, a faint cry can be heard. A baby's cry.

steve.jpg
Oh shit.
27.jpg

steve.jpg
Why did you let him do it?
ame.jpg
STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER! YOU WILL NOT HAVE HER!
28.jpg

steve.jpg
Who is the father?
29.jpg

steve.jpg
All 9 inch of kindess? For fuck's sake, woman!
ame.jpg
My beloved died in the third year of the conquest.
steve.jpg
Did you know this would prolong the Edict?
ame.jpg
We suspected it. But I knew nothing for certain until this moment. I have no love for this Edict, if that's what you're asking. It's torn a noble realm to pieces, fractured the pillar of their culture and ruined countless lives.
30.jpg

31.jpg

steve.jpg
Okay. Calm down for a second. There must be another way.
dim.jpg
She turned her back on the legion. The General has no place for the disloyal, no matter whose blood flows in their veins.
ame.jpg
All the same, if you can guarantee my daughter's life, I will return to Ashe and submit to his judgment. But that still leave us with the matter of the Edict.
32.jpg

steve.jpg
Wait. The Edict simply wants the line of Regent to end. It's just a technicality. End the line. Abdicate. As Regent-mother, you have the authority. Declare it now.
33.jpg

ame.jpg
Is it truly as simple as that?
steve.jpg
Give it a shot.
34.jpg

eb.jpg
I guess we wait and see if the storms abate. But - how long would that wait be?
35.jpg

steve.jpg
Nnngh. N-not for long. Everyone! Quickly! Gather to the center of the room and witness my amazing display of power!

RK47

Patron
59 - Never Ashe for this
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

steve.jpg
Will you return to your father?
04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
I feel stronger.

My power.. has increased.

06.jpg

But to what end?

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Good. I want no repeat of Vendrien's Well.

The sky is clear when we arrive at Iron Hearth and Ashe seems to be in a good mood.

10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
Well, since you asked. Straydus Herodin is dead and with it, the end of the Edict.
ashe.jpg
That is gratifying to hear. The coward spent too long crouched behind the walls of Sentinel Stand, and deserved none of Kyros' mercy. And I have breathed fresh air for the first time since I returned to Iron Hearth. You managed to accomplish what my forces could not. And more importantly, you have abated Kyros' anger for the time being.
steve.jpg
I could not have done it alone, Archon.
ashe.jpg
Surely we've earned the favor of Tunon and Kyros alike! Our claim to Stalwart is strengthened by your glorious deeds!

Ashe balls a fist and pumps it in the air.

steve.jpg
You look 10 years younger already.
12.jpg

steve.jpg
Well, it feels like I'm toying with powers which I know very little.
ashe.jpg
Aren't we all? But in your case, I can respect your misgivings. The Overlord's magic is not meddled with lightly.
steve.jpg
So, what's our next step?

Throughout this conversation, I've tried my best to not speak about the uncomfortable truth regarding Amelia out of respect. I have selectively omitted her abdication and her child. I don't want to force this old man to admit this shame at any point. I'm glad he's unaffected at all. Right? These things take time.

13.jpg

steve.jpg
...uh. Fine. If you wish.
14.jpg

steve.jpg
Where is she anyway?
15.jpg

steve.jpg
I see.
16.jpg

steve.jpg
General, have you not spoken with her?
17.jpg

He is clearly triggered.

18.jpg

:hmmm:
19.jpg

20.jpg

steve.jpg
She didn't tell you anything?
21.jpg

22.jpg

Deep breaths, gramps.

23.jpg

steve.jpg
Give it time.
24.jpg

ashe.jpg
This wretched girl is still a member of my legion, but she has broken our bond as surely as if she killed me. I have lost my daughter, and she must learn to endure a General in her father's place.
steve.jpg
Do what you will, General.
ashe.jpg
In spite of my temperament, you have done as I asked. Amelia is returned. The Edict is ended. Perhaps I am too quick to blame you for the failings of my once-noble house.
:retarded:
A haunted expression overtakes the Archon, and the lines running down his face deepen with sorrow. It takes him several moments to blink again and shake himself back to his senses.

25.jpg

steve.jpg
There could be a connection between the Edicts and what happened at Ascension Hall. I'm still putting the pieces together.
26.jpg

ashe.jpg
Take care that you don't overstep your bounds. In Kyros' hierarchy, someone always notices.
steve.jpg
Your concern is duly noted, what's our next move?
27.jpg

steve.jpg
I believe Lethian's Crossing is my next stop.
ashe.jpg
The Bronze Brotherhood - a degenerate mercenary band - are in control of the Crossing at the present. You'll have to dispatch them if you wish to make any headway in the region.
steve.jpg
I've ran across them before. Nothing but thugs and brigands.
ashe.jpg
Well, your priority is the Force-Bound within the city. They keep Kyros' forces armed, and we should work to shield them from the trials of this war.
28.jpg

steve.jpg
Consider it done.

RK47

Patron
60 - Unleash the Beast
01.jpg

It's time for a roster re-shuffle and a short break at the Spire.
02.jpg

steve.jpg
Eb. I have some questions regarding certain arcane societies.
03.jpg

steve.jpg
The Forge-Bound. What do you know about them?
04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
So they're just excellent smiths with Fire resistance? Meh. Lantry.
06.jpg

lantry.jpg
So what's on your mind?
steve.jpg
What do you know about the Spires?
07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Any idea as to their purpose?
lantry.jpg
On this matter, I have only conjectures and flights of fancy. The best hypothesis I've heard is that they were built at the sites of major settlements now long-gone. So maybe their haphazard placement is a hint about how the maps of old might have looked.
steve.jpg
Who could've built this?
lantry.jpg
You'd need sculptors with superhuman strength and the power to fly. Structurally speaking, it looks vaguely, and I do mean vaguely, similar to the sculptures in the old Academy of Tides... but if that were the case, I think we'd know more.
eb.jpg
I also noticed the resemblance, but I can assure you, if it was built by an old Tidecaster, it was the best kept secret in a School that prided itself on showmanship and boasting about your exploits.
lantry.jpg
The symbols on the structure certainly look like they could be related to those found in the Oldwalls, so I'm all but certain that structure was built by the same craftsman.
steve.jpg
Are you familiar with the Oldwalls?
10.jpg

steve.jpg
Any guess on their purpose?
lantry.jpg
I've always assumed it's an ancient road and aqueduct network. But the real answer is anybody's guess.
steve.jpg
Thanks for nothing, I guess.
11.jpg

kill.jpg
Fatebinder wants Beastwoman?
steve.jpg
It's time to hunt. Come with me.
kill.jpg
Am ready. Want to hunt-stalk-prowl. Want to kill-kill. And howl for Alpha.

She lopes forward, lips parted, tongue lolling between her discolored fangs - eager.

steve.jpg
Barik, I think it's time you catch a break. Keep your sister company on the Spire.
barik.jpg
Ugh. I'll try my best.
12.jpg

I made a fatal error when allocating her attribute.

13.jpg

I went full Might and Quickness, when I could be better served by boosting her Finesse for accuracy.
Her critically low Lore meant she can't really buff herself with anything decent, but one look at her Talent tree reveals that she needs no spell buffs to be effective.

Bonus damage when hitting a Prone target.
14.jpg

Increased damage and recovery for every % of lost health.
15.jpg

A stance that increases her damage by 50% and damage taken by 100%
16.jpg

A passive that increases Maximum Health, Cold, Shock and Crushing Resistance.
17.jpg

Melee Aoe Damage + Knockdown
18.jpg

Now for her gear set up, it's incredibly simple:
19.jpg

20.jpg

Naked teats, a single weapon slot and two accessories slot. With 457 Health to absorb hit and 3 Armor Rating. She's like the complete opposite of Barik. Also, don't worry if she gets wounded a lot - there's a talent that increases her damage output by 15% if she sustained any wound.

Tyranny%202017-01-17%2019-21-33-01.jpg

:lol:

steve.jpg
So, Beastwoman. What do you think about our current situation?
22.jpg

23.jpg

steve.jpg
You're right. The Disfavored are strong and merely a means to an end.
24.jpg

25.jpg

steve.jpg
Whoops. Did I say that outloud? (FUCK THIS GAME!) Alright, team let's move out. Lethian's Crossing awaits!

RK47

Patron
61 - Tell me about Lethian's Crossing
01.jpg

It appears they still remember the toll bridge incident.

02.jpg

steve.jpg
I've come to reclaim this place anyway. Tits-in-Shadow, attack!
kill.jpg
Me kill-kill for Alpha!

The mercs screamed as 400 pound of claw, fur and teeth smashed into them.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

steve.jpg
There's more of them across the bridge. Get us across!
08.jpg

Kills-in-Shadow also has a unique attack that can only be done from stealth mode. I don't really like doing this, since it wastes buff time, but it helps her close the distance without taking prior damage.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I can definitely tell the kill speed has increased. With a front liner than can spam melee aoe damage that dealt 60-100 damage a piece, things went much quicker. Although aggro controls like taunt is completely non-existent.

With the last of the Bronze Brotherhood slain, the merchants of Lethian's Crossing reopens their market stalls.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

har.jpg
Harchiand Bronze at your service. What can I do for you?
steve.jpg
Harchiand Bronze? How fortunate. I've come on behalf of Tunon's Court. This seal is found in Vendrien's Well.

He takes the seal and turns it over. When he spots the insignia, he quickly deposits it back to my hand and wipes his palms clean.

har.jpg
Where did you get that?
steve.jpg
It came from a merchant caravan that was ransacked.
har.jpg
Suspected as much. So far off the normal trading routes, but why there?
steve.jpg
You know something? Start talking.
har.jpg
The sigil belongs to the Hand-Over-Quill Merchant company.
steve.jpg
That's a start. Go on. Don't be shy.
Tyranny%202017-01-17%2020-13-59-51.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't you worry about me. A shipment of iron and weapons went missing. It was found - with this seal - in a house in Echocall Crossing.
har.jpg
Suspicious, I agree. But war always has its little problems. It just doesn't add up. Now if we can return to the subject of my wares?
steve.jpg
The weapons were meant for the Disfavored. And the Vendrien Guard had acquired these weapons.
har.jpg
The Vendrien Guard? Well this changes things. I suppose...
steve.jpg
Cut the crap. What's with you saying one line and me just having one option to continue this line of conversation? It's bullshit writing, that's what.
17.jpg

steve.jpg
Oh really? I'm quite shocked to find an honest merchant like yourself engaging in illicit trade.
har.jpg
W-what?
steve.jpg
Let's see here..isn't that a bottle of banned substance you have in your wagon?
18.jpg

The merchant sighs in defeat.

19.jpg

steve.jpg
Thanks. That's all I need.

This confirms it. The Scarlet Chorus had been sabotaging the Disfavored's war efforts all along and indirectly went against Kyros' orders.

20.jpg

With the investigation done, it's time to meet the Forge-Bound master. As the party made their way through the settlement, their attention was drawn to a beautiful singing coming from a nearby building.

21.jpg

steve.jpg
Sirin? What are you doing here?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom