Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Larian subforum - Make it happen!

Do you want a Larian subforum? If yes, when do you want it?

• Yes, and I want it now!

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • No, D:OS was boring. Btw, any news about how Fallout 4 is shaping up? Can't wait!

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • While we're at it, can I have my own subforum please? They are all the rage right now. (kingcomrade)

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • No, subforums are for games by studios we don't give a fuck about. Larian doesn't deserve that fate.

Votes: 27 39.1%

• Total voters

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
9lftfoz.jpg

A Larian subforum!

:mob:

HzZVUI6.jpg

Now!
:mob:

C'mon, you can't resist that smile!
ft375-p3-face_of_flanders_cropped.jpg

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Asking for more subforums instead of for removing all subforums. This is how you get people to buy into the system. +M

Mortmal

Arcane
Why ? Subforums are not an award, its for containement purpose ,hiding the bioware and Bethesda megathreads everyone love so much , so people can keep doing their dirty things without it beeing seen in public . That and hiding plain bad games like wl2,POE . Divinity original sin and Divos 2 are pure and noble rpgs , they done nothing wrong and dont deserves such fate .

Athelas

Arcane
pure and noble rpgs , they done nothing wrong
When you start anthropomorphizing your video games, it might be time to seek professional help.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The reason the subforums exist is that DU doesn't like megathreads, and I think the reason Larian and HBS don't have them is that he's simply not as aware that those studios exist/have a following.

Anyway, if he's going to do it, I hope he dumps the Spiderweb subforum first. :M

likaq

Arcane
Larian doesn't deserve subforum. Nor is beth, spiderweb and bioware but this is 2015 rpgcodex so...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Just sort the games into 2 forums.

Incline (Battlebrothers, Underrail, Stasis, Kerbals, SMAC)
Decline (Everything else)

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Since the creation of subforums, I stopped looking into them after a while. Making a Larian subforum will mean less people will see the threads.

Mortmal

Arcane
Subforums are clearly not enough, thanks to ulmi i discovered this great tool , its like if an advanced civilization landed on our planet to give us warp space travel technology, nothing less :
http://www.rpgwatch.com/crpg-analyzer.html
We need such tool , decades of defining what a rpg is, all in vain, when the solution was such an elegant javascript.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Please IMMEDIATELY move my thread back to GRPGD, I didn't give permission for this move. By moving it without my permission, you are infringing upon my copyright.

If you do not comply, I will be forced to take this through proper legal channels.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom