Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let sweet, sensitive Irenaeus remain tagless.

Let Irenaeus have his dignity?

• Total voters

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Ire was a bro. Now he's different. Just keep him in the cage until good old Iren returns.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
2139.png

He's never been the same since then.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I agree. I miss him and support whatever measures would bring him back.

Mustawd

Fuck...What then? The dude's not American so "Nigger" is a dumb tag. "Black as shit?"

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Remaining tagless is one of the privileges of being 100% white. Therefore Iren should not be sullied in such a way.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
I think I have matured as a poster, shedding old forms, from larvae to pupa. Someday I'll eclode from this tumbler to be a proud imago.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
DarkUnderlord has stated that he intends to burden Irenaeus with tags that question his sexuality.

He's obviously very dependent on the codex, and the being subject to humiliation in such a relationship should be seen as the very serious crime that it is.

No tags is fine, but he should have to wear a Nameless One avatar since he keeps coming back from the dead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom