Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

List of developers on the Codex

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I think a lot of devs post here because they remain somewhat incognito. I know many don't share anything personal beyond maybe where they work.

Basically.. I don't think a thread like this should exist. Let them just blend in like everyone else.
No need to start the dick sucking train.

thesoup

Arcane
The dick sucking train is going full speed with no breaks. Tell me to go fuck myself and the mods won't care. Tell it to a dev and they will hit the ban button with the flaming fury of a thousand suns.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So what you're saying is that it only takes one staff member to be corrupted and all your secrets will be exposed. Interesting... :shittydog:

My help was requested with the staff list because of course it was. It's not my place to leak the full list, but I will share my personal contributions

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/nathaniel-chapman.9582/- Ex-Obsidian producer/designer, currently at Blizzard
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/mlmarkland.7474/ - Monty Markland, former Obsidian Producer
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/leonx.167/ - Boyarsky
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/mrsmileyfacedude.2223/ - Steve Meister, Bethesda programmer/shill
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/tibermoon.13553/ - Ian Frazier, KoA Reckoning and Mass Effect Andromeda

Deleted member 7219

Adam Heine - Torment dev

badler - Brandon Adler, producer at Obsidian

Anthony Davis - programmer at Obsidian, worked on some of the older titles, now working on tank MMO

Fenstermaker's Folly - Eric Fenstermaker, writer/developer at Obsidian, story lead on Pillars of Eternity, created the Codex-acclaimed spirit eater mechanic for Mask of the Betrayer

ksaun - Kevin Saunders, lead designer on Mask of the Betrayer, also Torment: Tides of Numenera, and he worked on KOTOR 2

Brother None - inXile

I think Adam Brennecke (another Obsidian producer) has an account on here too but I can't remember what it is. George Ziets too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kem0sabe

Arcane
This thread is probably the biggest example of decline currently being hosted by this Australian blood money funded prestigious magazine.

It's bad enough that our staff go out of their way to cultivate a good atmosphere for these developers to post here, we don't need random codexers also trying to suck developer cock.

This is codex, not fucking Neogaf or SA.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Adam Heine - Torment dev

badler - Brandon Adler, producer at Obsidian

Anthony Davis - programmer at Obsidian, worked on some of the older titles, now working on tank MMO

Fenstermaker's Folly - Eric Fenstermaker, writer/developer at Obsidian, story lead on Pillars of Eternity, created the Codex-acclaimed spirit eater mechanic for Mask of the Betrayer

ksaun - Kevin Saunders, lead designer on Mask of the Betrayer, also Torment: Tides of Numenera, and he worked on KOTOR 2

Brother None - inXile

I think Adam Brennecke (another Obsidian producer) has an account on here too but I can't remember what it is. George Ziets too.

Adam Brennecke does not have an account on the Codex...as far as I know, at least.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This thread is probably the biggest example of decline currently being hosted by this Australian blood money funded prestigious magazine.

It's bad enough that our staff go out of their way to cultivate a good atmosphere for these developers to post here, we don't need random codexers also trying to suck developer cock.

This is codex, not fucking Neogaf or SA.
The brofist ring has seen to it that we are even worse than Neogaf. Codexianism at this point can only be restored by the total destruction of brofists.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Still surprised that there is no Beth representative since every codexer have Skyrim on his Steam account and bought FO4 at the release time.
Not to mention all that potential rampage at "how to screw things more in yer belowed and long dead franchise?"...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There were a couple of Bethesda developers who were active on the Codex back in the Oblivion days, but they've long since scurried off.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
We are on Bethesda's black list, so you won't see anyone working on any of their project here.

But that is fine. They don't make anything of any interest to me.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Posting a link to cex in beth forums was nigh bannable offense in prelude to F3 days. It had some filters put on. Don't know how it's now.
Put, eh, why would that be even surprising.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
We are on Bethesda's black list
wut
George Ziets said:
During development of Fallout New Vegas and its expansions (appx. 2009-2011), we were told that we could not post on the Codex. I remember that someone from the Codex asked me to contribute to a developer survey around the time they announced the policy, and I unfortunately had to turn them down.

After FNV and its expansions shipped, we were never specifically told that we could post again, but I think the restriction was removed.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Bioware has no such policy, considering Ian Frazier's posted here a few times since joining them. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom