Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Low-profile/obscure Codex members that you miss

Helton

Arcane
Yes, I miss Cassidy.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Sportforredneck, TalesFromTheCrypt , Bradylama, and quite a few others.

:forumcirclejerk:

I'm still reading on a regular basis, but I don't have the urge to post much (anymore), though I still do so sometimes.

For me that would be Chinese Jetpilot, LCRjr (or something like that), Whapormill (or something along the lines), Data4, Jinxed, OverrideB and propobably a bunch of others I cant remember right now...

Not all of them are low profile or "obscure" so I propably missed the topic, uh anyways...

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
NiM82 said:
Ah, how could i forgot. His rants were hillarious if a bit too wordy. Wonder if he's still posting anywere.
Got any sighthings of butthurt amateur MMORPG developers anywere? :lol:

Helton

Arcane
So DU didn't have a post in this thread where he gave percentages and gave VD a 100% and then someone else made fun of him for it, and implied they were the same person?

That didn't happen?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Rex for the inside view on bi-polar disorder. The kids posting habits seemed to mimick a roller coaster ride. Still, he did manage to have some good points once in awhile and provide good laughs.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Whapormill

Vapour Mill? :lol:

Anyway, if that's supposed to be a distorted version of me I'm around - just not very active. Hate to join the grumpy old men of the Codex complaining about a glorious past, but I just can't get past the lulz and losing VD's content.

Roleplayer took a break didn't he? Then he's supposed to be on that miss list. Current poster I favour would be Elwro. Then again neither of them are obscure or low-key - but then again, neither was Rexie-poo... ah, the Days of High Drama.

fastpunk

Arbiter
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Sportforredneck, TalesFromTheCrypt, Bradylama, and quite a few others.

Hey that's right. Where's Bradylama? I remember him from a while back, he wrote that great article on NMA (or at least that's where I've seen it) about Bethsoft and their FO3 hype bullshit.

Special_Can

Scholar
This topic will be lulz. inevitability about half of the people who are "missed" will post in this thread. Then it will lead to talking about the "old" days and how how it was so much better. Stupid people like Special_Can weren't posting. There was fun stupid people, not boring trolls like Andhaira.

Please continue...

Jed

Cipher
I miss Naked Lunch, Patrick Lamawhateverhisusernamewas, Elrow, Section 8, VD, Saint, and having the time to read/post/actually play games ....

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Whipporowill said:
Whapormill

Vapour Mill? :lol:

Anyway, if that's supposed to be a distorted version of me I'm around - just not very active. Hate to join the grumpy old men of the Codex complaining about a glorious past, but I just can't get past the lulz and losing VD's content.

Roleplayer took a break didn't he? Then he's supposed to be on that miss list. Current poster I favour would be Elwro. Then again neither of them are obscure or low-key - but then again, neither was Rexie-poo... ah, the Days of High Drama.
What lulz? There are no lulz on the Codex.

Rulion

Liturgist
aphatmc~, Roqua, TinTin, Fez (when he leaves us mysteriously for months at a time), Rex, Xi, Se7en, Claw, Data4, Frau Bishop, Calis, Shaggy, HanoverF, Oarfish, baby arm (for some reason, the first time I saw "baby arm fantasy island" as his location, I started laughing until I cried)...and...probably other people I can't remember off the top of my head. Hell, some of the people I mentioned still post, but I want them to come in and go "Hey. I'm here!" and they can feel loved and cherished.

I kinda miss Sandelfrom, the guy with the green avatar that made nearly 1000 posts in one month. He's the one person who ever threatened me over PM's and it made me feel warm and fuzzy.

On a random note, if Blackhart ever left us, I'd probably just go kill myself.

Andhaira

Arcane
I winder if people will ever talk about me in such fond terms should i ever depart.

Just goes to show we need to enjoy what we have today, to live in the moment and enjoy the company of good friends.

*Group Hugs the Codex!*

YourConscience

Scholar
I was going to say Hazelnut, but then he posted.

I also think the whole VD story is a pity - I liked his newsposts the post, even if they were over the top from time to time. It was kind of like in an underdog way over the top, really.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom