Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make a brolist for users to use.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
8865.jpg
Da fuck? 142? are you turning the BROlist into an extension of the Facebook friends list or something? Mine has only 14. (most of you know who you are)

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I can't even think of 14 people in real life I would bro list.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DragoFireheart said:
Much like the ignore list, we should have a bro list for all people to use. Also make a page to show how many people are bro'd and how many people someone bro's. Thoughts?
You don't get the BRO List until you're on at least 3 other people's BRO List and have been a member for long enough with an appropriate percentage of posts in the right forum but are below a certain number of posts per day. There is an exemption on some of those depending on how many "founding BRO's" have added you to their BRO List which is why some people are in despite that.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
DragoFireheart said:
I can't even think of 14 people in real life I would bro list.
Not even your seven lovers?

I am talking about your father, your mother, your uncle, your aunt, your grandfather, your grandmother, and your sister. There, half your quota filled.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
DarkUnderlord said:
DragoFireheart said:
Much like the ignore list, we should have a bro list for all people to use. Also make a page to show how many people are bro'd and how many people someone bro's. Thoughts?
You don't get the BRO List until you're on at least 3 other people's BRO List and have been a member for long enough with an appropriate percentage of posts in the right forum but are below a certain number of posts per day. There is an exemption on some of those depending on how many "founding BRO's" have added you to their BRO List which is why some people are in despite that.
I see how it is.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
DarkUnderlord said:
DragoFireheart said:

You're ruining the mystery.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh come on guys, DU had to tell it straight sometime. No reason to keep the rules of the BRO list secret forever.

And besides, he doesn't mention how to access the BROrum after gaining access to the BRO-list.

DragoFireheart

DarkUnderlord said:
DragoFireheart said:

Alright, but how about just displaying who's bro'd and who isnt't? You have a page for the ignore list yet not the bro list. Why is that?

Morkar Left

What happens if someone is on your BRO and on your ignore-list at the same time?

Achilles

Arcane
I used to have the "BRO" button but one day it just...disappeared. I think it was around the time I said I liked DA2.

DragoFireheart

Alexandros said:
I used to have the "BRO" button but one day it just...disappeared. I think it was around the time I said I liked DA2.

Well yeah I'm not ignorant either of why I'm off the bro list. Saying I'm going to buy Skyrim for my 360 alone is enough to keep me off it. Idiotic self-reflection topics in GD are another reason though I did state I'm done doing those because they are quite retarded. I also post too much in GD but I can't think of anything to talk about in GRPG forums either.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
laclongquan said:
Am I not cool enough to be in your Brolist?

8867.png

Last time I checked, no. This is however just the first page. I have no fucking clue what DU uses to sort these names by. I assume he hired Prosper to code it.....

If however you suddenly :incline: and become a productive poster, that actually discusses topics instead of crap posting (not to be confused with shit fucking posters) you might end up on it one day...

@Alexandros: Make me proud someday, and you might make it back on there. ;)

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Cloaked Figure said:
so much photoshoping effort just to troll dragofireretard

You're just mad because you're not a bro.

Shitposter
DragoFireheart said:
Cloaked Figure said:
so much photoshoping effort just to troll dragofireretard

Now that is what I call butthurt.

Yes, I'm butthurt that you are falling for a troll joke that has been running around the forum for half a year. NO. I am butthurt because you are retarded.

Satan

Educated
I can post in a hidden BRO forum, DU gave me permissions, because apparently I'm bro'd by some codexers who agree with my opinion about DA2 and think ponies are pretty harmless
2134078564.gif

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jaesun said:
Last time I checked, no. This is however just the first page. I have no fucking clue what DU uses to sort these names by. I assume he hired Prosper to code it.....
Fuck you. You wanted a list. I gave you a list. Now be happy or I'll take the list away.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I'm on a brolist?! Finally my life has found a meaning and I can die peacefully.

:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom