Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Make clicking the thread title go to the first post

Revenant

Currently clicking the thread title takes to the first unread message, which, besides being retarded popamole behavior, is redundant with the functionality of the dedicated "go to the first unread" buttan next to the thread. After the transition to XenForo in 2012, I thought this was a temporary measure, but it's fucking 2016 already and lazy admins still didn't fix it. It is the behavior of sane (phpBB) forums and is logical.

Revenant

Every other forum I have ever participated in links the thread title to the first message. Why must we do things counter-intuitively and differently than everyone else?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why the fuck would you want the thread to open to the first post? Do you routinely reread entire threads before making posts or do you just want to have to click an extra button in order to get to new posts?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Every other forum I have ever participated in links the thread title to the first message. Why must we do things counter-intuitively and differently than everyone else?
You sound like you need to be reminded of this site's tagline.

Revenant

Why the fuck would you want the thread to open to the first post? Do you routinely reread entire threads before making posts or do you just want to have to click an extra button in order to get to new posts?
Because if I want to read the first unread post, I click the "open first unread post" button next to the thread; and if I want to open the thread (which surprisingly starts AT THE FIRST FUCKING POST), I click the thread title. This is an entirely logical expectation, not to mention all other forums I've seen use this approach. Are you fucking nerds so autistic you haven't set foot upon any other forum than RPGCodex? Well I guess you are, since if you weren't someone would have probably created this thread during these 5 years of my perseverence. Fuck you all

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Currently clicking the thread title takes to the first unread message, which, besides being retarded popamole behavior, is redundant with the functionality of the dedicated "go to the first unread" buttan next to the thread. After the transition to XenForo in 2012, I thought this was a temporary measure, but it's fucking 2016 already and lazy admins still didn't fix it. It is the behavior of sane (phpBB) forums and is logical.
What exactly would this improve?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tried unblocking the last two things, tribalfusion and google analytics. Doesn't work still. Fix ur shit DU. Or not, whatev.
Turn off all script blocking, see if it works.

If it does, go through and find out which one.

You will learn valuable experience for this quest.

FUDU

Arcane

NO,FUCK YOU!

You will smoke a turd in hell for such a stupid suggestion.

Revenant

Holding contempt against your brethren is a mortal sin, you won't be going to heavan, shitstain

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom