Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

mindx2's collection is up for sale!!

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Have you ever suddenly woken up with that sickening feeling when you realize you did something infinitely stupid? Well that was this morning for me. You see, it turns out when TimCain sent me those wonderful items last year I wanted to protect them from damage. So I made sure to carefully place the Arcanum cloth map into the Arcanum game box for safe keeping. Guess what I did...?

I sold the Arcanum game almost immediately after I posted about selling my collection. Yeah for me except I..... FORGOT TO TAKE THE SIGNED CLOTH MAP OUT OF THE BOX BEFORE SENDING IT!!!!!!!!

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oops. :oops: Esteemed Codex Member or Random Pleb?

Former might be nice enough to give it back. Latter, well...

Codexian member and I've PM'ed him so hopefully he responds.

th.jpg

Zann

Cipher
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Let's do a bit of free advertisement : I got my Death Gate box today, wrapped in first class packing & in pristine condition. Thanks again mindx2 !
Now to start a(nother) Legend marathon soon.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Come on, what's the worst he could do to you? Find you and punch you?

Sorry :negative:

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Received all of the items in prime condition with pristine packaging.

That was... Ultima 3, 4, 5, 8, 9; Ultima Underworld 1, 2; System Shock; Baldur's Gate 1, TOSC, 2, TOB; IWD 1, HOW; Thief, Gold, 2; NWN; Deus Ex; Bloodlines

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I have not received my SS2

Keep me updated and if it doesn't show I'll refund your money. Not sure how long it should take to get to Mexico.
While checking it with the tracking number it says the service is unavailable here... Perhaps if we knew when it made it to the frontier we could have a better estimate
Kind of worried it has already been 2 weeks, I will keep an eye out :(

mindx2

Patron
mindx2 your ebay listings are coming up no shipping to Australia. Will you ship to Australia If I buy some games?
I can but it can get quite expensive. Anything 4 lbs. or higher has to go International Priority and even 1st Class International (less than 4 lbs.) can be from $30-$50 USD to Australia. Anything from the 4-7 lbs. range is between $50-$60 USD to Australia. I can usually ship 2-4 game 1st Class depending on size and box contents. All my games ship in a sturdy cardboard box with bubble-wrap and filler to ensure a safe arrival. If you are still interested in any games (even after seeing those shipping prices) PM me here at the Codex and we'll talk.

Alchemist

Arcane
Damn, why do I have to be newly unemployed and this comes along. Some of this is sooo tempting! What an epic collection and it looks to be well cared for.

mindx2 is the Dragon Wars the original square "album cover" box release like this?
Tr1wIl8.jpg

mindx2

Patron
Damn, why do I have to be newly unemployed and this comes along. Some of this is sooo tempting! What an epic collection and it looks to be well cared for.

mindx2 is the Dragon Wars the original square "album cover" box release like this?
Tr1wIl8.jpg

Yes, I have the original square boxed one as seen here but mine has no rubbing marks and comes with the elusive poster that's usually missing. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom