Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline My BROFisting Priviliges

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Well, I do believe it has been more than a month since my fisting privileges were revoked. So I would like them back.

Zeriel

Arcane
I thought brofists were turned off for non-paying customers or something? I had them briefly and unreliably at one point in time, and they just kind of vanished into the ether.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Hey DarkUnderlord this was a legitimate thread. From what I recall I had my priviliges revoked for a month or so.

Also, I cannot access GD or Politix. Why? :(

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I thought brofists were turned off for non-paying customers or something? I had them briefly and unreliably at one point in time, and they just kind of vanished into the ether.

Not quite. I think fisting was set to be enabled upon one year on the Codex (probably thanks to brofist harvesting derpery early on), but they were accidentally enabled for everyone in the GD subforums such as science, politics, and gd proper. I think news too, though that might have been an intentional move by the shameless brofist-harvesters who call themselves newsposters. When someone eventually pointed that out, they were disabled.

But it's not like it really matters, since anyone can just quote and :bro:.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If he doesn't get his privileges back in this thread, he'll get it back in the sequel.

06Wn7rJ.jpg

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
For crying the FUCK out loud, give me back GD axess. An ethnic pope has been chosen...I am being tortured imagining the butthurt, codex meme's, and HHR's ultra serious posts and Commissar Draco brofists going on right now.

Do eeeeeeit.

DarkUnderlord

Taluntain

Konjad

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
For crying the FUCK out loud, give me back GD axess. An ethnic pope has been chosen...I am being tortured imagining the butthurt, codex meme's, and HHR's ultra serious posts and Commissar Draco brofists going on right now.]
The Pope thread is already dead. And some of the conservative posters are butthurt about the pope being a Jesuit, so you are getting exited for something that exists just in your melonhead.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
For crying the FUCK out loud, give me back GD axess. An ethnic pope has been chosen...I am being tortured imagining the butthurt, codex meme's, and HHR's ultra serious posts and Commissar Draco brofists going on right now.]
The Pope thread is already dead. And some of the conservative posters are butthurt about the pope being a Jesuit, so you are getting exited for something that exists just in your melonhead.
Stop trolling him, you damn well know what kind of a shitstorm is going down in that thread.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013

What's a Jesuit?

Stop trolling him, you damn well know what kind of a shitstorm is going down in that thread.

:rage:

This would also be a great time to bring back Fretrider

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
DraQ to the rescue:

Here Andhy, have some digest:
2exy8fd.jpg

:troll:

Are you using a casio calculator to take this picture? Cuz I can't read any of the text due to blurring and low rezo.

Take a pic with FRAPS and repost asap. I need muh fix.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom