Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/02/february-23-livestream-recap.html

February 23 Livestream Recap

It took a while, but Siege of Dragonspear is coming to tablets!

Beamdog Studio Director Phillip Daigle and QA Lead Kristin Warren shared recent Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition updates and gave an early peek at Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear on Android and iOS.

Missed the stream? It's on YouTube and Twitch!

Here's a quick summary of the highlights from the livestream:
  • We’re looking for testers of Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear on mobile devices. If you have a tablet or a phone and want to share your feedback, sign up for the beta on our forums.
  • Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear for Android and iOS will include a lot of features from Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition to make playing on small devices as smooth as possible, including dialogue selection buttons and a "Take all" button on containers. The game will be friendlier for mobile players via a tutorial popup and clearer explanations of buttons on the game screen.
  • Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear on mobile devices will see a Brazilian/Portuguese translation when we release the full 2.5 update. Volunteers have done an amazing work on this translation!
  • We’re adding the Priest of Tempus kit and all other fixes/features that have gone into the 2.5 patch for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition into Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear.
  • The PC version of Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear update will be released along with the 2.5 patch for these Enhanced Editions.
  • Regarding BG:EE, BGII:EE and IWD:EE - the 2.5 patch is going to be in the beta for a bit longer. We’ll be updating it with new languages, localized V/O, features, and bug fixes soon. We’re giving the translation teams a little bit more time to get their updates into the games. Expect to see a new build in early March.
  • Nearly 500 bugs have already been fixed in the 2.5 patch.
  • System requirements for Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear on mobile devices have been raised a bit compared to our Infinity Engine products for Android and iOS. More details will be available closer to the full release.

Take a tour of the Steam Workshop for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition!
  • There’s no new build for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start this week. You can check all the development news on the Roadmap Trello board and vote for features you would like to be added to NWN:EE on the Input Trello board. If you have ideas of what you want to see in Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, let us know on the forums.
  • Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition will be released this year.
  • It’s been a fantastic week in the NWN:EE Steam Workshop. The game is not even released on Steam fully, and yet there is a lot of custom content already available.
  • Find a guide on how to upload your content to the Steam Workshop here.

The plan with the 2.5 patch is to bring people back playing Multiplayer in Infinity Engine games.
  • We are hiring! We are looking for all kinds of developers, designers, and producers! Check out the full list here and apply.
  • We are always happy to participate in Edmonton events and meet with local fans. Last year our programmers and designers took part in Global Game Jam 2017 and created two games, Water Wizard and The Queen’s Wave. Check out those Game Jam titles here.
Excited for what’s next? Come and join the next livestream next Friday!

d1nolore

Savant
I looked at the tablet beta testing info page for their other games. So if you use android you need to purchase the game to be able to beta test. Soooo... I need to buy the game so I can help them beta test.. Mmkay.

ChaDargo

Arcane
Even Lilura doesn't want Lilura-tier posts on their own blog. :lol:

lulz. When in Rome... Also, thanks for reading my blog. You will become a better person by doing so. :lol:

I became slightly blind from barely skimming it... So if by becoming a better person you mean I would go completely blind and never be able to read any of your writing at all, I suppose you are correct.
:incline:

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Contributing to Lilura's blog is like choosing a career in the Red Army in the 1920-30s - sooner or later you will be purged by an unpredictable tyrant.

And yet, the credit I have given you has not been removed despite you being one of my biggest "critics." :smug:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Contributing to Lilura's blog is like choosing a career in the Red Army in the 1920-30s - sooner or later you will be purged by an unpredictable tyrant.
Ahhh the ways of the woman,one moment she is kissing you and whispering sweet nothing in your ears,the next she is throwing at you glasses and knifes.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Not gonna lie... I was watching that Beam Dog feed above and when the guy introduced the other one as "Trent Oster" I marveled, "How wonderful and progressive that we have another one, that there are just so many transgenders in the cRPG and computer gaming industries! And a totally convincing MTF for a change! So convincing, in fact, I actually think I'd fuck her, and not just because she made my favorite computer RPG (with modules) of all time!" Then the jig was up... it was a joke... and I was deflated.

Perkel

Arcane
Did they fix art ?

I mean those fucking things:

icons.jpg

I still remember turning on NWN1 for first time and i was like WTF is that. Where are those glorious paperdolls and glorious BG2 art ? I mean below that you have version of some modder and it looks miles fucking better than original.

Many years after internet gave us meme to sum up my feelings about that:

Which could be used as into to NWN1 imho.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom