Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

password

Sub

Arcane
Liberal is losing his touch. His previous ragequit was more lulzy.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Now that the Boston Boys have turned out to be not only Russian, but also apparently Hypocrites loosely pretending to be Muslim (or thus the media is attempting to label them), and thus somewhat fall into Liberal's two most hated groups simultaneously, he must surely be frothing at the mouth to be let back in.

What's wrong Liberal? :smug:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Now, I think this was a very good topic. As we all learned, teasing about "leaving forever" is not something to be joking about. DU might take you seriously! For the sake of your account, just remember this:

liberal-tool_sm.png

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Liberal is the biggest masochist on the forum, and with a bunch of sadomasochists on here that says something. If we don't entertain him here, then he's going to get himself eaten by a German. We wouldn't want that, would we?
well...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Any updates on Lib? Did he post any more messages?
Hasn't been seen since Apr 15th. I guess April 15th 2014 we'll find out which alt is his when his incessant butthurt once more flows like a river of diarrhea through the meadows of General Discussion.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Please mister, don't you touch me tomato. No, don't touch me tomato. Touch me on me pumpkin, potato. For goodness' sake, don't touch me tomato.

Touch me this, touch me that, touch me everything I got. Touch me plum, me apples too. But here's one thing you just can't do All you do is feel up, feel up. Ain't you tired of feel up, feel up? All you do is squeeze up, squeeze up. Ain't you tired of squeeze up, squeeze up?

Mister, take advice from me. The more you look is the less you'll see. But if you just must have your way, double the price you'll have to pay. Oh, you're hard like a coconut. But nuts, oh nuts, are nothing but? Make up your mind, man, what is what.

All you do is feel up, feel up. Ain't you tired of feel up, feel up? All you do is squeeze up, squeeze up. Ain't you tired of squeeze up, squeeze up?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Please mister, don't you touch me tomato. No, don't touch me tomato. Touch me on me pumpkin, potato. For goodness' sake, don't touch me tomato.

Touch me this, touch me that, touch me everything I got. Touch me plum, me apples too. But here's one thing you just can't do All you do is feel up, feel up. Ain't you tired of feel up, feel up? All you do is squeeze up, squeeze up. Ain't you tired of squeeze up, squeeze up?

Mister, take advice from me. The more you look is the less you'll see. But if you just must have your way, double the price you'll have to pay. Oh, you're hard like a coconut. But nuts, oh nuts, are nothing but? Make up your mind, man, what is what.

All you do is feel up, feel up. Ain't you tired of feel up, feel up? All you do is squeeze up, squeeze up. Ain't you tired of squeeze up, squeeze up?

:what:

MK Ultra strikes again.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom