Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cael

Arcane
It seems that this game will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One.
*bangbangBANG*

That was the last one. Tell the gravedigger he can take it out for burial.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was at work, so I couldn’t write much. But yes, it is confirmed that there will indeed be console versions.

vonAchdorf

Arcane

Mortmal

Arcane
Even if it true, wich is almost sure as even stellaris is getting a console port , it doesnt mean dumbing down the pc version. RPG used to be ported to consoles during the glorious snes megadrive era, they were inferior yet enjoyable version of classic pc rpgs.The more profitable it is the more likely we get more of this.

and also more dividends, 0.61% is not enough, not any close...

Mortmal

Arcane
Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I don't see the problem with modern PC games getting console ports since it's not like it's possible to dumb them down further anyway.

Mortmal

Arcane
Any video game related IPO had extraordinary results indeed , even small stuff like dotnod.

Dontnod has a market cap of 150M and a revenue of 10M.

:what:
Same for the recent IPO of 2CRSI , they are selling servers with better consumption rate, most likely part of the future of the cloud gaming. The cap is 153 millions with 643k profit only, there's countless competitors, yet 34% or so gains since the ipo .

Dodo1610

Arcane
I have seriously no idea how they are going to make Pathfinder's GUI controller compatible.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Streamers roll over random encounters but when faced with more story and designed encounters die 7 times over.

But they all seem to be playing on easy or normal difficulties.

Lots of pots and consumables.

This is one of my favorite die 7 times moments with bandits calling for help and aggroing whole camp on player all the time + alchemist nuking him lolz.

Shadenuat

Arcane
You don't know what channel positive energy is? Or bard's song?

Also it's round based, everyone has same recovery afaik like in BG.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom