Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Penultimate solution to Liberal question

What shall we do with the derpy Georgian?

• Ban the fucktard! (rage option)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Disable his ignore function. (lulz option)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nothing - Liberal is a bro! (retarded option)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other - explain (kingcomrade option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never had a need for the ignore function, so why should he?

<------Typical American. :patriot:

Shannow

Waster of Time
Oriental European said:
"gdtard" insult makes no sense, DraPoo. Most of really retarded threads go straight to Retardo Land, there is still fair amount of "normal" yapping in GD.
Even DarkUnderlord leaves his precious posts there! Is he a gdtard too then? Don't be ridiculous, DraPoo!
And you (guys?) still wonder why I consider you cloaked faggot's alt? If you're not his alt you're his inbred cousin/brother/something.

Malakal said:
He only posts in /gd/ therefore he is not a problem. At all. Why bother, just dont give him attention. He knows his bounds.
This. Made me also reconsider my vote for disabling his ignore function. Change that to "leave him alone and let him rot with cloaked faggot in GD".

Crispy said:
Dude, you've got 62 people on ignore yourself.

62?
And I'd be somewhere close to that if I hadn't cleaned up the inactives, banned and two or three who were't that bad after all. Do you really doubt that the vast majority didn't deserve to be on ignore?
I've been considering posting who I have on ignore. And challenging anybody who has a problem with high numbered ignore lists to prove to me that my ignores in fact post more than inane, trollish garbage that's not worth reading that any sane person would skip over anyway. I really doubt that anybody'd find more than 2-3 posters that he considers "not so bad"...
But such an action would be too much attention whoring... *shrug*

Shitposter
Shannow said:
Oriental European said:
"gdtard" insult makes no sense, DraPoo. Most of really retarded threads go straight to Retardo Land, there is still fair amount of "normal" yapping in GD.
Even DarkUnderlord leaves his precious posts there! Is he a gdtard too then? Don't be ridiculous, DraPoo!
And you (guys?) still wonder why I consider you cloaked faggot's alt? If you're not his alt you're his inbred cousin/brother/something

Jeepers creepers Shannow you are one paranoid Kraut. I haven't had an alt since 2009 and those alts were because I got banned.

And I'd be somewhere close to that if I hadn't cleaned up the inactives, banned and two or three who were't that bad after all. Do you really doubt that the vast majority didn't deserve to be on ignore?
I've been considering posting who I have on ignore. And challenging anybody who has a problem with high numbered ignore lists to prove to me that my ignores in fact post more than inane, trollish garbage that's not worth reading that any sane person would skip over anyway. I really doubt that anybody'd find more than 2-3 posters that he considers "not so bad"...

Do it.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Ulminati said:
How about making him unable to see any posts except those of people presently on his ignore list?

This should be done for anybody who accumulates more than a certain threshold of appearances on ignore lists (60 sounds about right). At least it should be done for pennishero, he makes both Liberal and Andhaira personas look like highly intelligent, sociable and totally agreeable posters. Also, this should be done automatically for all nomask7 and torquemada alts.

Cloaked Figure said:
Shannow said:
Oriental European said:
And you (guys?) still wonder why I consider you cloaked faggot's alt? If you're not his alt you're his inbred cousin/brother/something

Jeepers creepers Shannow you are one paranoid Kraut. I haven't had an alt since 2009 and those alts were because I got banned.

Do it.

I'm curious about this one too. Post that list, and let us sift through the trash for treasure.

And you (guys?) still wonder why I consider you cloaked faggot's alt?
O_o

Who the fuck are you?
Also, you consider me "cloaked faggot's alt" because i... post? Because that's what i did. As for the poo part... well, mister Dra-i-suck-dragon-cocks-Q started it.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Cloaked Figure said:
If you guys discussed anything other than Polish action-adventures or TES games I might participate in GRPGD more often.

But that is besides the point. DraQ you have a history of trying to get KKK's by going after easy targets. Just shut the fuck up already. It's not like you are so great yourself in fact all I see you type is the typical Codex non-think jibberjabber agreeing that so and so game sucks because it has a romance subquest and so and so game is awesome because it's obscure and has vomit-inducing graphics.

Shut. Up.

DraQ is what I call one of the "fatties". Because he's fat

Fucking can't stand this little clique of fat guys that hold hand and respect each others for having the same kind of bland humour and taste in shitty old video games. These guys all work on computers and think winning an argument or pointing out a grammatical error is the greatest height of culture and intelligence. I guess there's worst but this shit bores me to death

So what I'm saying here is that group jumping a single guy is the lowest of the low, if you're going to be gratuitously insulting then do it against the guy who has a good reputation with the shepple

Clockwork Knight said:
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
There's like, six dudes who are ignoring me. What did I do?

You never devised that integralist symbol from your sig, for one. Lazy-ass latino.

I don't know much ASCII, and I'm using sign space for cool quotes now. May use it for EU3 Codex Multiplayer Games propaganda once again, take a gander around Strategy Gaming, by the way.

I'm not latino, latinos are generically brownish people who speak spanish with mexican accents, like fatty food and are considered spicy and jolly. They also speak gratuitous spanish. Those guys are the losers we call "Neighboors" and "Esteemed trade partners" at MERCOSUL and stuff. Fuck them.

I'm Brazilian, that's like six times a latino's worth. My blood is the blood of conquerors, desbravators, crusaders, warriors, untiring slaves and sailors. My language is superior. Even the settlers are hardcore motherfuckers, because you didn't survive in colonial brazil by being a faggot, as colonial Brazil was not a popamole place like Thirteen Colonies. I mean, european climate and similar fauna along with no serious colonizing rivals? FFS, I call POPAMOLE!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Awor Szurkrarz said:
I miss that guy. Maybe he should get unbanned for a week?

He's never far away. I've seen him on no less than three internet forums since he was banned here.

Michael Ellis

Scholar
Project: Eternity
Clockwork Knight said:
There's like, six dudes who are ignoring me. What did I do?

You never devised that integralist symbol from your sig, for one. Lazy-ass latino.

I don't know much ASCII, and I'm using sign space for cool quotes now. May use it for EU3 Codex Multiplayer Games propaganda once again, take a gander around Strategy Gaming, by the way.

I'm not latino, latinos are generically brownish people who speak spanish with mexican accents, like fatty food and are considered spicy and jolly. They also speak gratuitous spanish. Those guys are the losers we call "Neighboors" and "Esteemed trade partners" at MERCOSUL and stuff. Fuck them.

I'm Brazilian, that's like six times a latino's worth. My blood is the blood of conquerors, desbravators, crusaders, warriors, untiring slaves and sailors. My language is superior. Even the settlers are hardcore motherfuckers, because you didn't survive in colonial brazil by being a faggot, as colonial Brazil was not a popamole place like Thirteen Colonies. I mean, european climate and similar fauna along with no serious colonizing rivals? FFS, I call POPAMOLE!

They are not all jolly - many carry blades and quick to use it.
Brazil rocks and it may have the hottest women in the world but I would not be bragging about speaking bastardized Portuguese.
:D

DarkUnderwear

Novice
Just pointing out that DU's ban is entirely ineffective and that I can post here whatever I want, whenever I want, as much as I want. But I'm not going to.

EG

Nullified
DarkUnderwear said:
Just pointing out that DU's ban is entirely ineffective and that I can post here whatever I want, whenever I want, as much as I want. But I'm not going to.

Banning instills humility and self-control.

Ban him again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom