Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Petition to Free Broseph/World of Xeen midi hardware discussion

Free Broseph?

• Free Broseph!

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Don't free Broseph.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Ban Night Goat

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 42 36.5%

• Total voters

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I am officially petitioning for Broseph to be unbanned and unprosperized, due to the following circumstances:
  • The punishment for Broseph's crime does not match the precedent.
  • The dude's like 17. Everyone does stupid things when they're his age.
  • Broseph's a cool guy when he's not possessed by djinn. He is very unlikely to become possessed by djinn again.
  • Seriously, there are far worse posters than him.
Who's with me?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Broseph may gain his freedom at any time by completing the Star Stable challenge outlined to him, as punishment for allowing his account to be over-taken by Djinn.

Also, in order to ward off future Djinn incursions, I point to this helpful advice:

Jinns can be rid off by various ways. One of the most important factor is to make its conditions 'unsuitable' for it to dwell in/come close to their subjects like diet restrictions and so forth (ritual fasting). There are certain things that are favorable to them like meat, blood, eggs, pounded grains (eg. pulut, beans, etc.) which should be strongly avoided.

You SHOULD NOT literally 'fight' with jinns at all circumstances, but rather, negotiate with them FIRST (and again, avoid conflict with jinns as much as possible as you may not be spiritually prepared to face their attacks ---remember, there are various classes of jinns and there are also different types of jinns, which may be way beyond our ordinary capability to confront). Sometimes, jinns do certain things without knowing their causes or effects which could harm or benefit human beings. Think of them as beings like us, but with lower sense of judgment (that is why some people like calling jinns stupid). They can be really intelligent but there is always something that they are lacking in them, if compared to us humans ---wisdom.

Having gone through your previous posts, I have understood that you are a Muslim and it would be BEST to consult an Imam or someone who is knowledgeable in religious sciences/occult sciences rather than seeking the advice of a mere bomoh at first. There are thousands of ways to cure sicknesses and sometimes the answer is right before our eyes but we may have overlooked/neglected (in sense of our personal duty to guard ourselves against such malevolent forces/spirits).

Most jinns (if they are harboring ill-will/intentions) will not tolerate sacred verses or holy water (from Mosques) if being used/recited. To them, these are the things that they hated the most. You can always see this happening even within our human realm... for the way some people hate to listen to what is the Truth and real...

I guess my answer is quite straightforward here and obvious as I do not think that it is really suitable for me to specify any kind of remedy or opinion on your brother's case. Have faith in the Quran, read it, understand it... practice it! If one is well educated in them, then there should be no worries for whatsoever form of challenges in life that befalls unto you as it is a test for you to open up your eyes to the Truth and see for yourself and experience at first hand the meaning of those messages contained in the Quran.​

Some here may wish to take it to heart in order to avoid future Star Stable Challenges.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
2-BG2SoAch13003.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
That riding club objective in the Star Stable challenge is brutal. Where's he gonna find 10 people? Does Star Stable even have 10 players?

It stands to reason that DU will eventually have prosperized 10 people and subsequently given them the Star Stable Trial. Completing it as a group will teach them a valuable lesson about the power of friendship.

Angthoron

Arcane
That riding club objective in the Star Stable challenge is brutal. Where's he gonna find 10 people? Does Star Stable even have 10 players?
He'd just need to contact the other banned Codexians, pretty simple. A Codex Star Stable raid.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
This will be my last post here for several months. I'd just like to clarify, I had only been using the 913 account for one month and I have been banned for two, no, I do not have anything more productive to do (I do actually, I'd just rather not be doing it), and I will *not* do your stupid fucking Star Stable challenge no matter what. If that means I am banned forever than so be it. Bottom line is, giving my account to Andhaira did not warrant a punishment so severe, yes he did a lot of Daily Mail shitposting but he also made some fucking quality posts and spawned some pretty funny discussions.

Also, please keep my furry / tranny threads alive so I have something to look forward to if and when I ever return to this forum. That is all.

A user named cat

We need a Wishmaster game.

VOf1Uw8.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom