Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Petition to use "What's the best ammo to shoot my son with in FO4?" as forum index title

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Signed. Man, I love slacktivism!

darthaegis

Cipher
+1
For those not giving a shit about Fallout 4, what happens in the end is (serious spoilers):
Your son is the villlain who has been turned into a synth and you can kill him or or nuke Boston, something like that.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
+1
For those not giving a shit about Fallout 4, what happens in the end is (serious spoilers):
Your son is the villlain who has been turned into a synth and you can kill him or or nuke Boston, something like that.
Isn't Boston etc. already nuked though?

Aenra

progress..progress never changes..

- closeted gays are now full blown, out in the open effeminate mandroid versions. With rights surpasing my own
- closeted feline affictionados and other related sick fucks are now proudly self-proclaimed as furries, or furies, or whatever the fuck you call yourselves
- sex and gender are now relative terms
- innocent jokes are now offensive
- equal rights mean that if you're white, average and logical, you are basically fucked
- wondering is obsolete, there is now Google
- Codex members not only devote 230 pages to FO4, they even make forum indexing petitions about it

progress.. progress never changes..

Cassidy

Arcane
Petition to cut off all subforums, completely nuke the ones about 100% shitty developers such as Bethesda and Bioware and automatically send all Fallout 4 threads to Retardoland.

+1
I hope you can tell him how deeply disappointed you are. :M

Isn't Boston etc. already nuked though?

So was Washington DC. They should probably come up with a new "estabilishing moment" for evil characters.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Come on guys we need a fallout 4 spoiler title, it's long overdue. I don't care if it's Blaine's just use something.

Fallout 4: Yet Another Case Of Bad Parenting
Fallout 4: Deadbeat Parent Simulator
Fallout 4: Six Million Dollar Baby

Last edited:
Fallout 4: Son I'm disappoint
Here, Ire, just because I love you so much.
kUNP1zf.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom