Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Priest of Eothas master-race. My god did not skip leg day.

Edit: This creates a number of questions now that I am thinking (a rare occasion). If you chose the Woedica ending, Eothas appearing would cause a major fuckup. Moreover, I wonder if this could be where Wael sent the souls (assuming Obsidian even remembered this one).

U3mpVNM.jpg

so three wymyn and a fucking midget are the core of your crew ? good luck with that pirate shit :salute:

Prime Junta

I like the premise so far, but this part reads weird af and not in a good way:

l9KFSkO.jpg

In case you hadn't noticed, that's the premise for Baldur's Gate 2's second half more or less.

I for one am delighted that somebody decided to finally flesh it out, that quick dungeon run was anticlimactic.

Perkel

Arcane
Hopefully mine Aloth will stay dead as in PoE1.
Or at least he would be bait for fish.

Sizzle

Arcane
Hopefully mine Aloth will stay dead as in PoE1.
Or at least he would be bait for fish.

There's a tweet by Sawyer (I think Infinitron posted it a while back), where he says that you shouldn't expect the return of companions which you killed (if importing).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom