Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POLL: Old "Brofist" or the new "Button Parade"?

Which is better, the new system or the old one?

• Total voters

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013

I am decisively opposed to the use of a "Stalin" smiley.

This can only lead to a mass of factual errors, distortions, exaggerations and undeserved praise. Those who are in support of this have been misled by fairy tale enthusiasts, liars (perhaps ‘honest’ liars) and sycophants. A pity, but facts are facts.

But that is not most important. Most important is that this would have a tendency to inculcate in the consciousness of the Codexers a cult of personalities, great leaders and infallible heroes. That is dangerous and harmful. The theory of the ‘heroes’ and the ‘mob’ is not a Bolshevik theory but an SR one. The SRs say that ‘Heroes make a people, transform a mob into a people.’ ‘The people make their heroes,’ say the Bolsheviks. This little smiley would assist the SRs. Every such smiley would contribute to the SRs and will harm our general Bolshevik cause.

I advise you to forget about the idea.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

This can only lead to a mass of factual errors, distortions, exaggerations and undeserved praise. Those who are in support of this have been misled by fairy tale enthusiasts, liars (perhaps ‘honest’ liars) and sycophants. A pity, but facts are facts.

But that is not most important. Most important is that this would have a tendency to inculcate in the consciousness of the Codexers a cult of personalities, great leaders and infallible heroes. That is dangerous and harmful. The theory of the ‘heroes’ and the ‘mob’ is not a Bolshevik theory but an SR one. The SRs say that ‘Heroes make a people, transform a mob into a people.’ ‘The people make their heroes,’ say the Bolsheviks. This little smiley would assist the SRs. Every such smiley would contribute to the SRs and will harm our general Bolshevik cause.

If I refuse to forget the idea, may I choose the gulag I get sent to?

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013

You failed a doublethink roll and fumbled your party membership card. Spend 1d6 +10 years in Siberia.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

You failed a doublethink roll and fumbled your party membership card. Spend 1d6 +10 years in Siberia.

:bro:

(manual fist, cuz nigga stole mah REAL brofist button)

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
A Jew-fist could work too (I.e. posts that seem vaguely Jewish-sounding will get a Jew tag).

A Breifist would work even better

Rs62loR.gif

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Dear DarkUnderlord, My Patron tag no longer allows me to Brofist since the button parade was enabled. I think I am outraged. This oversight must be fixed ASAP or I will do absolutely NOTHING about it!

:brodex:

Kind Regards
Your faithful Servant
Zep--

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
We should have a system like gog. Its either a + or a -.
Maybe this way some users would be more motivated to contribute with meaningful, instead of fallacy ridden one liners.

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013

Wargaming had a remarkable boost in revenues once the re-introduced Stalin statues and purchasable inscriptions on tanks, despite the huge backslash in the EU (poland).

I can forgive them for using my image to rake in easy cash, if only because the affection Bielorussians feel towards the leader who saved them from nazi-fascist anihilation is entirely justified.

I also like the fact that they overpowered the tanks that bear my name in the game. :stalinfist:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom