Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Quest For Infamy - A Quest for Glory-like Indie Adventure Game

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
This is the worst thing when you're working on a game (worst for me was 4 years I guess). Makes you hate it :)

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hahah, yeah, I am ALSO working on a couple other titles too... but, heh, I've lived breathed and sweat Quest For Infamy for three years. I'll be glad to get this update out, print the boxes and games and get on with it!

Bt

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Ah, pretty soon I'm sure I'll be talking about them. One of them is an expanded version of the QFI prequel we cooked up for a Game Jam. The other is something we'll be announcing soon.

Bt

Ah, pretty soon I'm sure I'll be talking about them. One of them is an expanded version of the QFI prequel we cooked up for a Game Jam. The other is something we'll be announcing soon.

Bt

Very excited to hear more about these! Can't thank you and your team enough for QFI. Any titles you guys put out are Day One Purchases.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Well, I'm uploading v1.1 to various sites today. Shouldn't be too long before it goes live. I hope to hell this doesn't break, haha. Anyway, here's a new little trailer if anyone's interested.

http://youtu.be/2ZhwLeyhYtU

GoG version will have a few more bonus art materials. If anyone who's got steam wants 'em, shoot me a PM and I'll make it happen.

Again - thanks to all you guys here who support us.

Bt

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, I'm uploading v1.1 to various sites today. Shouldn't be too long before it goes live. I hope to hell this doesn't break, haha. Anyway, here's a new little trailer if anyone's interested.

http://youtu.be/2ZhwLeyhYtU

GoG version will have a few more bonus art materials. If anyone who's got steam wants 'em, shoot me a PM and I'll make it happen.

Again - thanks to all you guys here who support us.

Bt
So when does my box and guide get mailed out?!:rpgcodex:

:troll:

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Hahah, when the mailman stops shitting in my mailbox. He's got issues.

For a real answer...

Well, I'm waiting two weeks before I send the master to the presses, just to make sure if any bugs dare to show their head in this version, we nab 'em before it goes to disc. Then, when the discs and boxes get back from the printers, I'll start sending them out. So, the realistic answer at this point is probably 4-6 weeks. I'm psyched for them too, though. I was just saying to my friend, "Now I can just show the box on my shelf to my family and friends who don't get what I do."

Bt

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll have to give 1.1 a playthrough to see what changed and what was fixed, but it seems likely that I will write something regarding this game.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
I'll have to give 1.1 a playthrough to see what changed and what was fixed, but it seems likely that I will write something regarding this game.

I think I posted the changelog above too (Just checked, yes I did.) so it's there if you need it. If you need anything from me, Aeschylus, just ask. Except for handjobs. Ethics in journalism, you know.

Bt

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey guys,

I don't know how many people might be going to PaxEAST this year, but I'll be there Saturday and Sunday - Sunday I'll be speaking on a panel "Reboot Our Roots". Come on by, say "hi" and let me know you're from the Codex. I'll have some Infamy swag for you if you want it, or maybe you just wanna shoot the shit for a bit. It'd be cool to meet some of you.

http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/reboot-our-roots-bringing-our-favorite-genres-back-to-life

Bt

mindx2

Don't worry, I don't think you need to prepare questions to meet Blackthorne here. :)

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey guys,

I don't know how many people might be going to PaxEAST this year, but I'll be there Saturday and Sunday - Sunday I'll be speaking on a panel "Reboot Our Roots". Come on by, say "hi" and let me know you're from the Codex. I'll have some Infamy swag for you if you want it, or maybe you just wanna shoot the shit for a bit. It'd be cool to meet some of you.

http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/reboot-our-roots-bringing-our-favorite-genres-back-to-life

Bt
Where will you be Saturday? I will be the Codex's own roming East Coast reporter during PAX East and would love to meet up with you... and snag some of that swag!! :yeah:

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
I have no idea where I'll be on Saturday right now, but when I know, I'll get in touch! I'll definitely bring some swag for you!

Bt

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
I give you the no-fisitng guarantee at PaxEAST.

AND YOU WON'T GET THAT KIND OF DEAL FROM PETER MOLYNEUX, I TELL YOU THAT!

Bt

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
No; those haven't gone to the printer yet. We're still editing the guide, actually, and the boxes haven't come back from the printer yet. That would be nice, and it was my hope (to have some)... but I have some other stuff for you.

Bt

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom