Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Referrendum on DU's recent behavior

What do you think about DU's recent powertrips/lulz episodes?

• Completely unnacceptable; he should be demoted.

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Shit's getting out of hand; he needs to stop.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • It's okay now but if he continues in the same direction there could be problems.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Meh.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • There's no issue; deal with it.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • He doesn't fuck with us enough.

Votes: 34 43.6%

• Total voters

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I don't think this thread needs any introduction.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I usually don't give a damn as long as it goes back to normal within a day or so.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
dealwithit-larry.gif

chzr

Erudite
what's wrong 10080? are you very upset about your number?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
You know what? If he had a way of trolling just them, I'd be all for it. But it never works out that way, and now the rest of us have to put up with shit like this because he has to punish them in what he thinks is a lulzy way. I think I can speak for most of us when I say we're not amused.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
OH MY GOD, NO, I CAN"T SEE PEOPLE'S AVATARS AND SIGNATURES

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalCraze

Arcane
I'd say DU caused even more profile dick measuring on the Codex than there ever was.

And it also revelead that all 2009-2010 members have 5 digits. Coincidence?

Melcar

Arcane
I'd say DU caused even more profile dick measuring on the Codex than there ever was.

And it also revelead that all 2009-2010 members have 5 digits. Coincidence?

Really?

I got 5 digits and joined earlier. Suck it, 8364.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Finally! I was sick and tired of all that join date crap and postcount histeria. We are finally equal, we are numbers, pure and beautiful!

... wait... Did you guys notice that not all numbers were created equally? There are the one digit founding fathers, all but extinct two-digit methuselahs, the three-digit elite, the four-digit peasants, and the five-digit fags. Hmm...

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Everyone should have ten digit number which must be made of at least 3 different digits (so we wouldn't have 1000000000, 6666666666 etc).

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Darth Roxor said:

I think you need to go defend some Bethesda games or something.

Konjad

Patron
Dicksmoker said:
Darth Roxor said:

I think you need to go defend some Bethesda games or something.

He's the guy who likes Two Worlds 2 and completed ArcaniA. There's no salvation for him. Anywhere. He has lost his mind forever to blind madness.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom