Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Remove The Ignore Feature

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Imagine how fun it's been to lurk for over ten years while getting the full codex experience.:deadtroll:

I don't have to - I did it! And came out the other side sane and undamaged so as to set an example for you all. You're welcome.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I think ignoring is like that old saying "You ran into an asshole today? That's fine, you probably ran into an asshole. It happens. You run into an asshole every single day?! Buddy, YOU'RE the asshole".

I only ignore the very embodiment of faggotry and nobody else. :smug:

This song is Nikaido's theme song:

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Oh wow, Zombra is ignoring me, now? Probably because I called him out on his love for shit episodic Hitman. Get some backbone, people.

I have a hard time taking Zombra seriously after witnessing him ignore a bunch of people including me that he barely interacted with. Classic safe space or pussy or whatever the fuck it is now.

Dude's one of the few people around here whos actually genuinely interested in talking about rpg's, and not trashtalking all day. You otoh are a grade a shitposter with a well-deserved tag.

Mustawd

This thread again? Posting a thread about how you're butthurt about being ignored is a common step towards self-ejaculation.

It's been a while since the last big public blowout, I hope Immortal will provide some lulz/drama when he collapses. :smug:

Fixed for more interesting post.

EDIT: Legion

Severian Silk

Why are you guys so upset? By ignoring you, are we somehow threatening your safe space? Do you not feel safe by yourself?

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Oh wow, Zombra is ignoring me, now? Probably because I called him out on his love for shit episodic Hitman. Get some backbone, people.

I have a hard time taking Zombra seriously after witnessing him ignore a bunch of people including me that he barely interacted with. Classic safe space or pussy or whatever the fuck it is now.

Dude's one of the few people around here whos actually genuinely interested in talking about rpg's, and not trashtalking all day. You otoh are a grade a shitposter with a well-deserved tag.

I mostly just see him raging. Meanwhile, when I'm not blasting Derpest devs for behaving in the expected manner know where I am? That's right, the hardcore RPG threads, where most of you are pussies and won't join me.

Obsessive modder with a pathological grudge against the Darkest Dungeon developers.

Don't understand his current tag. Typical Modder is much more appropriate.

I see all the tags as just moderators anon trolling people and don't take them very seriously. Given my predilection for going against groupthink and making people think for themselves if I don't have people salty about me I'm not doing my job properly.

Tell you what. How about, if a person ignores more than 5 people, they have a random chance to develop a 'sollipstic voices' tag, where the posts by everyone they've ignored show up as being the ignorors own posts?

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Tell you what. How about, if a person ignores more than 5 people, they have a random chance to develop a 'sollipstic voices' tag, where the posts by everyone they've ignored show up as being the ignorors own posts?

:drink:

Now where was that brofist smiley...

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Ignoring is utterly stupid.
But stupidity must be allowed on the Codex.
Therefore, ignoring feature should remain as it is; there should just be public shaming for using it.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
didn't ur moms teach you how to ignore people without a list? Works like a charm.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Forgot to put my ignorers here

Who's Ignoring DavidBVal...
#
Username Posts
1 1451 777
2 Awor Szurkrarz 21,529

Awor was friendly, but one day got mad at me for some random comment mentioning female hairy armpits. It's really hard to have a clean slate with him, which I was trying to do just because of the challenge it poses. I consider it a game to beat :D. The other guy, I have no idea.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom