Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Andhaira be unqueued?

Should Andhaira be able to post freely?

• Total voters

A user named cat

There's a Codex member gallery? Fuck, I'm almost afraid to venture through there.

Also had no idea Mother Russia was Andhaira. Wasn't he the dude who posted about rat diplomacy?

ironyuri

There's a Codex member gallery? Fuck, I'm almost afraid to venture through there.

Also had no idea Mother Russia was Andhaira. Wasn't he the dude who posted about rat diplomacy?

tumblr_ljb0neHaDg1qhb9t2o1_500.gif

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I come to the Codex to attain education and entertainment. Andhaira/Mother Russia provides the latter, so I voted yes, though I was a tad late to the party. Plus he might have made others butthurt, but the dude never bothered me.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Reading RPG Codex is very educational. I've learned how much I'm supposed to hate Jews, niggers, faggots, women, and any country east of Austria.

aris

Arcane
I come to the Codex to attain education and entertainment.
:hmmm:
this is a RPG forum, that talks about RPG and educates people regarding RPGs, amiright?
Codex is a playground for people that mostly have no idea about nor any experience of game design, but always talk like they know way better than people that have been in the business for 20 years. Hardly a place to get educated, even about RPGs.
Reading RPG Codex is very educational. I've learned how much I'm supposed to hate Jews, niggers, faggots, women, and any country east of Austria.
Basically this.

tiagocc0

Arcane
this is a RPG forum, that talks about RPG and educates people regarding RPGs, amiright?
Codex is a playground for people that mostly have no idea about nor any experience of game design, but always talk like they know way better than people that have been in the business for 20 years. Hardly a place to get educated, even about RPGs.
Basically this.
That's what most codexers want the Codex to be, the same reason fret rider used before getting kicked in the arse.
The Codex is more than that, however just some are able to see it and so use the Codex to it's full potential.

EDIT: Also, no matter how much time you are in the business, it doesn't make you a God. It just proves that you made games which probably utterly sucks.
We are not here to suck people in the business who only thinks about monetization or games for the masses.
We are a niche, we will listen to those that provide. Those who doesn't can come here and learn or just stay and get lobotomized.
:troll:

aris

Arcane
Basically this.
That's what most codexers want the Codex to be, the same reason fret rider used before getting kicked in the arse.
The Codex is more than that, however just some are able to see it and so use the Codex to it's full potential.

EDIT: Also, no matter how much time you are in the business, it doesn't make you a God. It just proves that you made games which probably utterly sucks.
We are not here to suck people in the business who only thinks about monetization or games for the masses.
We are a niche, we will listen to those that provide. Those who doesn't can come here and learn or just stay and get lobotomized.
:troll:
Fair enough, and you have a point. But how does that make the codex educational again?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You're talking to gaudaost, tiagocc0. The guy who spent 96 of his first 100 posts on the codex defending Diablo 3, it's real-money auction house and its always-online DRM. He's a lost cause.

aris

Arcane
You're talking to gaudaost, tiagocc0. The guy who spent 96 of his first 100 posts on the codex defending Diablo 3, it's real-money auction house and its always-online DRM. He's a lost cause.
Now that's a bald faced lie. I never defended neither of those, I said neither of them bother me that much and I didn't think that it would affect other games, learn the difference.

And come on baby! I'm a cause worth fighting for! I forgive your many mistakes, because I am a generous and loving soul. Even the fact that you defended PoE always-online DRM by saying that it's completely ok because the game is micro transaction based.
:love:

EG

Nullified
Yes, allow him to post, he is a good poster and adds to this place, and he seems prompt to repent when he engages in excesses.

Glyphwright and Guido Fawkes would deserve the same clemency eventually as well, because ultimately they added to this place, as Andhaira does.

I think we should moderate HHR while letting Andy assume his position in GD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom