Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skylanders broke me

Daimon

Novice
It actually had fun gameplay and some what funny humor... and... I broke. I bought the toys. I like the franchise.

I now curse Drow Goliaths when I play it.

I see all my money burning up.

Has anyone else been broken by those evil little Skylanders?

index.php

Arcane
ad_plant.png
?

Daimon

Novice
I'm not five, it just the gameplay was fun.

Okay let me makes this clear: Skylanders is the only freaking exception at this point.

The reason I like it, is because the gameplay is fun. Not a hardcore game, that's for sure, but fun. My problem is that Skylanders mixes fun gameplay with a horrible DLC toy based design

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom