Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Smiley poll

What should we do with these smilies?

• :what: - Keep

Votes: 166 77.6%
  • :what: - Remove

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • :notsureifserious: - Keep

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • :notsureifserious: - Remove

Votes: 129 60.3%
  • :youreafag: - Keep

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • :youreafag: - Remove

Votes: 150 70.1%
  • :dead: - Keep

Votes: 80 37.4%
  • :dead: - Remove

Votes: 119 55.6%
  • Jim the Dinosaur - Keep

Votes: 39 18.2%
  • Jim the Dinosaur - Remove

Votes: 74 34.6%

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It has been brought to my attention that some people want certain smilies removed. To ensure full representation in the Democratic process, please vote in the poll above.

:what: what

:notsureifserious: notsureifserious

:youreafag: youreafag

:dead: dead

drae

Augur
They're not smilies, and I don't like them. It encourages lazy posting.

I voted to remove them all.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why did you remove the troll version of the 'what' emote? Should bring that back and delete the other ones.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Add "Jim the Dinosaur - Keep" and "Jim the Dinosaur - Remove" to poll. :troll:

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
add
XQy8Y74.gif

:ripost:

This poll merely serves as a distraction from the growing surge of support for the great smiley reform act of 2013.

Add "Jim the Dinosaur - Keep" and "Jim the Dinosaur - Remove" to poll.

As long as there's also an admin option added. I will lead the people to smiley reform.
whip.gif

drae

Augur
Allow me to be lazy and quote your join date in lieu of a witty retort: Aug 9, 2013
This is my second account. I left when the dumbfuckery got out of control and made a new account when I came back.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/draexem.7183/

Also, you're lazy posting is being nurtured and encouraged by the shitty images in the smilies list. That's one of the main reasons they need to go, right behind 'they're fucking annoying.'

Micmu

Magister
Yeah, like, remove all non-smileys.

Here are some of the SMILEYS:
:roll: :lol: :obviously:

Those are NOT ACTUALLY smileys:
:mca: :what: :yeah: :drink: :kwanzania: :kingcomrade: ...etc etc

Get it? Not really a rocket science.
If some thick fuck cannot into words, he can still embed those macros straight from lolcats/cheezeburger/4chan, etc... but by having all this mess here, you're only encouraging morons to shitpost more.

Helton

Arcane
Burn them all. And bring back the old rage emoticon ffs. I HAVE NO SMILEY AND I MUST RAGE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom