Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ So, Bradylama

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I try really hard to avoid GD these days. I only go there when I want to annoy someone.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Nobody thought to free Brady in the recent UT championships?

That shows how much you heartless bastards really care about him.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Nobody thought to free Brady in the recent UT championships?

That shows how much you heartless bastards really care about him.
dork underwear i've never played UT but i'll face you in it if it means i can free bradylama. name the time & place. i'll do it while drunk like I am now.

A user named cat

OJ75kTU.gif

kqhNh0y.gif

Papa Môlé

Arcane
Video games are childish frivolities, the Culture War is vastly more important.

The "culture war" is just a symbolic struggle amongst plebs to keep them occupied and blind to the real levers of power. That's why people will faf on about a flag being hung in a statehouse but most people still have no idea how the banking system works.

Culture warriors want to think they are engaged in some epic contest of values and ideas whereas they are really just recapitulating to the system and thereby demonstrating their powerlessness every day, but hey they get to feel part of something.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
:stupid:

Yeah, let's not discuss foolish "ideas" and "values" like sheeple. Let's hype world domination conspiracy theories and blame the jews.

The mental depth of a child. Or the typical autist codexer, you decide.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Penis Palace even has an incline tag! Much change in that shithole. Of course it is my favorite thread...

Papa Môlé

Arcane
:stupid:

Yeah, let's not discuss foolish "ideas" and "values" like sheeple.

The ideas and values have already been decided, it's just now a matter of implementation. Perhaps you didn't notice the last century or so, but realpolitik dominates the world. Only the flow of capital ultimately matters. People like yourself, who now want to whine and prattle about their "culture" when the snake coils around to bite them, have seen to that.

Let's hype world domination conspiracy theories and blame the jews.

Projecting again as usual.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom