Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline So many self-ejections

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wow, so many self-ejections lately. If you want to quit the codex then just do so without attention whoring. If you can't then we all know you are faggots whom will just make an alt and rejoin 'dex at some point anyway. What is the point of banning your account? It's only harder to read your posts because you do no longer have your avatar and makes many new unnecessary accounts because you come back and need to make a new account for that.

DU shouldn't allow self ejecting anyway, I don't see the point of it. Or he should make it donation-only :smug:

laclongquan

Arcane
I blame BG1 getting the kick down to rung 17th in top 70 crpg of all time. It make the nostalgiafags crazy with stress. So they self-eject~

It's terrible, when nostalgia cant fight against the truth, reality, and high number votes.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's because DoxUnderlord dropped dox on ironyuri and many people got extremely butthurt and decided to leave. Dammit kony, do you even Codex?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
There were less dramawhores back in the day when threatening to leave forever got you a ban to send you on your way.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What's funny is that I specifically remember Konjad self-ejecting and racofer drawing a tombstone with Konjad's old avatar on it. I think it was racofer.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
NG he just rumble about his exile that never happen.
People just can't do shit properly, attention whores and whatever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom