Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stop sending Volourn's thread to retardoland

spacemoose

Erudite
The extra n means extra large

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Euro's don't have a sense of humor? If humor is this pathalogical need to ridicule and pick on ex at every turn, then probably not. It ain't funny, it's fucking pathetic mob behaviour. Be a sheep then, have fun.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
These are actually pretty fucking good sigs. wish I had artistic ability enough to make one. Someone do it for me! I NEED TO FIT IN! Rex is a tool.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Avè said:
Has Ex ever run a site that hasnt died shortly after?

http://www.strategyplanet.com/battlerealms/index.shtml
http://www.rpgplanet.com/lionheart/index.shtml
http://www.db-forge.com
http://torment.gamersrev.com/

The only one still running is co8, and that's hardly thanks to him.

What is it with a pathological need to open/run bad fansites that arent needed, used, and die shortly thereafter?

What is it with people who have a pathological need to insult other people whom they don't know over the internet? Get this fact in your head: I don't know you, and you don't know me. So what's the deal with all the insults?

In that list, only BattleRealms and Lionheart belong to me. DB-Forge is just a place where I posted news and the torment site you posted isn't even mine. My Torment site was absorbed by PlanetBaldursGate when I relinquished my FAQs/data over to Magedragon.

CO8 is still running because I put all my effort into it since the beginning. Since then it's managed to land itself in various magazines including CGW, PC Gamer and various European gaming mags. I also landed the hosting and continue to maintain the website and its forums. Hardly thanks to me, eh?

corvax

Augur
Trash said:
Euro's don't have a sense of humor? If humor is this pathalogical need to ridicule and pick on ex at every turn, then probably not. It ain't funny, it's fucking pathetic mob behaviour. Be a sheep then, have fun.
big egos are meant to be crushed

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Yep, god complex, big ego, blah blah. If just stating my position at CO8 (I founded it with Ausir) means that I'm god? So be it. Can you seriously expect me to deny that I founded it and keep it maintained, when I ... founded it and keep it maintained?

Oh man, that I sure have a big ego for saying that. The next thing you know, I'll be saying I'm also the founder and site director of Hellgate Guru! How can I say such things?

Apparently, telling the truth is tantamount to having a big ego that deserves to be crushed these days.

Oh, and Blackheart, if you think you can get to me by using racial epithets and ignorant redneck slurs, you're wrong. You can try, as hard as you like, and make yourself look like an ass to those who matter. It doesn't do you any favors. If you win the hearts and minds of the 12 year olds who think I need some sort of an e-beatdown, that's your choice. Personally, I wouldn't want to be the hero of any 12 year old if it makes me look like an ignorant racist jerkoff.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
First off Rex, asian sissy boy is not some sort of racial slur or steriotype.In your case it's true. Anyway, the fact that you're continually responding to my quote racist unquote remarks proves that I am indeed infact getting under your skin, you God complex freak. Get some help. R00fles! :lol:

Sol Invictus

Erudite
That brings me to a point: if you or anyone else manages to get under my skin... so...

Um. Yeah. That's pretty much my point. You're not getting under my skin, even though you believe you are - and even if you do get under my skin, is that supposed to be special?

Don't you think that it's about time you grew up?

spacemoose

Erudite
If you guys were as important as me or Exitium (i.e. if you were SITE DIRECTOR, graphics designer and even WRITER, or really smart and awesome like us), you would also feel the need to let everyone know, in as many places as possible.

Jed

Cipher
Trash said:
Mob behavior? I was the first to steal Ex's sig. Spacemoose (I think) was the first to alter it.

Anyway, if you care to know, I'm just doing to Rex what he did to Caveyboy a week or so ago, so get off your high horse already.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
This is what spacemoose sent me

rexsig24nq9ky.png

Crnobog

Liturgist
I'm such a trend whore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom