Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Sub-Prosperland

whysoserious

Arbiter
A lot of the people in Prosperland spam the place, so why don't you create a Prosperland sub-forum where they can be isolated from the productive Prosperland posters?

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
The Codexian Sub-Prospernauts

Awareness of confinement comes together with a certain way of experiencing its duration, itself inseparable from the new meaning given to posting.

Entrance into the Codexian realm is coupled with the discovery of time as something that can be wasted, that is, the distinction between empty, or lost, time and full, or well-filled time. These are unknown notions in the logic of a pre-forumite existence. Time flows away, punctuated by the divisions of the technical and ritual calendar that impose a specific movement, duration, and rhythm on every activity. If, as often shown, punctuated time is not measured time, it is because there is no equality or uniformity in intervals lived in an autistic experience.....

razvedchiki

Erudite
it sounds like a lawless land where savages wait to ambush and buttrape you in every corner.

i will prepare myself till the time comes so i can fullfil my destiny

TO RULE RETARDOLAND.

Angthoron

Arcane
If we get a sub prosperland, we'll also need a dom prosperland.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom