Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline the codex has scaled to the world's level

thesoup

Arcane
Wow this wordfilter thing is awesome. So funny. I love it when mods prank us like this. xddd
Take a chill pill guys, it's just a prank. xddd

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Mods are trying very hard to make it sound like they're too cool to care and it's all a prank.

Watch as those filters never disappear and we take one giant leap toward becoming like Something Awful. After all this is where Crooked Bee the new bitch queen hails from.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Yes, I personally don't give a fuck. If you'll pay me, say, 15 dollars per hour, I might, but since this is my hobbytime, I think I can choose what to give a fuck and what not to give a fuck. I can't speak for the others, but I suspect that's the prevalent attitude. I'm not a moderator on politics, GD or SF, so I don't look at every site ever made. Sorry. Problem? We can set up a patreon and you can pay me to be a full-time hired Codex mod. Until then, I'll continue to approach my position of amazing power and responsibility with a startling lack of ethics.

So yeah, oddly enough, I might not know which particular butthurt, incredible show of injustice, drama, shitpost etc a given poster might be referencing to, so if you actually want people to resolve your shit, you really do need to be a little more specific. I only came to this thread for lulz and drama points, and tbh it's not even delivering. Don't expect that most mods check every single thread that's being posted, that's just romanticizing.

It's all a prank bro. Mods don't give a fuck lol they aren't being paid. You see when they run through video game discussions and delete all criticism toward a game or developer they like they do it because they don't care.

Censoring criticism toward games or developers in the RPG section is no big deal for a cool kid like you. You sure like to come in here and tell us how much you don't care.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Something Awful sure is best, there are developers posting there and you have to pay which makes it cool.

Angthoron

Arcane
Yes, I personally don't give a fuck. If you'll pay me, say, 15 dollars per hour, I might, but since this is my hobbytime, I think I can choose what to give a fuck and what not to give a fuck. I can't speak for the others, but I suspect that's the prevalent attitude. I'm not a moderator on politics, GD or SF, so I don't look at every site ever made. Sorry. Problem? We can set up a patreon and you can pay me to be a full-time hired Codex mod. Until then, I'll continue to approach my position of amazing power and responsibility with a startling lack of ethics.

So yeah, oddly enough, I might not know which particular butthurt, incredible show of injustice, drama, shitpost etc a given poster might be referencing to, so if you actually want people to resolve your shit, you really do need to be a little more specific. I only came to this thread for lulz and drama points, and tbh it's not even delivering. Don't expect that most mods check every single thread that's being posted, that's just romanticizing.

It's all a prank bro. Mods don't give a fuck lol they aren't being paid. You see when they run through video game discussions and delete all criticism toward a game or developer they like they do it because they don't care.

Censoring criticism toward games or developers in the RPG section is no big deal for a cool kid like you. You sure like to come in here and tell us how much you don't care.
:butthurt:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
So what's the comprehensive list of all the censored words:

H1tler = Hitler
Pres1dent = President
Cúck = cuck
L1beral is still that shitty gif

what else?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

raycist = kosher (I lol'd)
Nazzi = feminist

Can these be made to not affect links though? Not everything that has the word raycist is pro nazzi.

edit:
Folks, no one is trying to kkklean up the kkkodex's act. That's like trying to rehabilitate the swastika. idont is just butthurt over the coming extreminatus of the Mexican sub-race and Crispy is Crispy.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hitlеr
Prеsident
cuсk
libеral
raсist
nаzi

I guess you need to donate more.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It only works when I do it, thanks to my magical powers... of font rendering.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
We can set up a patreon and you can pay me to be a full-time hired Codex mod.

Ohwow.jpg

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Hitler
President
cuck
liberals
racist
nazi

So now only the Imam and our "beloved" libruls get subsituted. You're free to be a racist, Hitler loving nazi cuck again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom