Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Codex is too damn wide

Black

Arcane
And don't forget about the alert system, it needs fixing as well!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I read that as "the Codex is too damn white" and thought this was some SJW complaining that we don't have enough niggers on the site.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The first time I opened the codex on my tablet and saw "Doesn't scale to your level" I thought - what a cool subheading for the mobile version. Then I saw that it's not a subheading for a mobile version, but a tongue-in-cheek which takes on a different meaning when viewed on mobile. I laughed hard.

Severian Silk

I have trouble viewing the Codex in Opera Mini on a 320x240px screen.

spekkio

Arcane
Default is fine, but Fixed Width looks like this:

upyvgSn.jpg

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Its looks fine on my laptop thats 1366x768 and even on my phone when I flip it (phone screen is 1080p res tho).

My wish for Kodex would be a mobile friendly website that redirects to a mobile view as soon it recognizes that you're on the phone. Ie, one of my fave sites is sweclockers.com and when you get there on the phone it asks what version you wanna use, even the forums get converted to mobile view for easy browsing. Design like that should be universal. Even blogs got mobile view,lel. Get on it plz and I'll donate more potato.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Its looks fine on my laptop thats 1366x768 and even on my phone when I flip it (phone screen is 1080p res tho).

My wish for Kodex would be a mobile friendly website that redirects to a mobile view as soon it recognizes that you're on the phone. Ie, one of my fave sites is sweclockers.com and when you get there on the phone it asks what version you wanna use, even the forums get converted to mobile view for easy browsing. Design like that should be universal. Even blogs got mobile view,lel. Get on it plz and I'll donate more potato.

You must have disabled Tapatalk at some point because there's a prompt for it every time you view the forums on a smartphone. Just search for the Codex in the Tapatalk app.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

You must have disabled Tapatalk at some point because there's a prompt for it every time you view the forums on a smartphone. Just search for the Codex in the Tapatalk app.
My phone browsing is similar to my PC browsing(bunch of tabs) and I prefer not to use another app besides the browser. Its readable without zooming in anyway(prob cause of 5.7" screen), but it would be nice with a mobile friendly version of the site/forums.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I read that as "the Codex is too damn white" and thought this was some SJW complaining that we don't have enough niggers on the site.

Y'know...I've seen your picture. There's absolutely nothing you should be proud of on a racial, cultural or nationalistic level.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
My phone browsing is similar to my PC browsing(bunch of tabs) and I prefer not to use another app besides the browser. Its readable without zooming in anyway(prob cause of 5.7" screen), but it would be nice with a mobile friendly version of the site/forums.

The site's up to DU but since we have a guy fixing the forum style already I'll see if he can sort out the top images to play nice with responsive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom