Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Codex USB Mystery

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
So, as of today I received my USB, imagine my surprise when I found... these files
63dbd6b83d.png

From what I gather some other people have the remaining parts of this amazing journey, I shall upload mine soon.

VIDEO PARTS
1_Yalata_Penong.AVI

2_Penong_Ceduna.AVI

3_Ceduna_Wudinna.AVI

4_Wudinna_Kimba.AVI

5_Kimba_PtAugusta.AVI

6_PtAugusta_CrystalBrook.AVI

7_CrystalBrook_PtWakefield.AVI

8_PtWakefield_Adelaide.AVI

9_Adelaide_MurrayBridge.AVI

10_MurrayBridge_Tintinara.AVI

11_Tintinara_Bordertown.AVI

12_Bordertown_Nhill.AVI

13_Nhill_Horsham.AVI

14_Horsham_Stawell.AVI

15_Stawell_Beaufort.AVI -

16_Beaufort_Melton.AVI

17_Melton_Melbourne.AVI

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
This is like a Bioware game where you have to collect all pieces from different areas and then assemble them to proceed.

kazgar

Arcane
I checked my usb drive out this morning and now all my desktop icons have changed to pictures of DU and i get popups telling me to send potato to a paypal address If i want my life back....

Actually parts 5, 9, 15, 17

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
My USB had this on the package;
00codex_zps7ee91da0.jpg

While I appreciate the thought, the car in my driveway actually belongs to my brother. (I ride a motorcycle) But a quick look on Google street view shows that his car isn't actually visible from the street, which can mean only one thing...

Someone from the RPG Codex was at my house.

I'm terrified. I know what the Codex is capable of.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
My USB had this on the package;
00codex_zps7ee91da0.jpg

While I appreciate the thought, the car in my driveway actually belongs to my brother. (I ride a motorcycle) But a quick look on Google street view shows that his car isn't actually visible from the street, which can mean only one thing...

Someone from the RPG Codex was at my house.

I'm terrified. I know what the Codex is capable of.
Oh, so it was your brother with the 300SX who didn't answer the door then.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Oh, so it was your brother with the 300SX who didn't answer the door then.

I blame him entirely, yes.

As a point of trivia, my brother is also the guy who made the game my avatar is from, so you also visited the home of an esteemed adventure game developer.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
300SX - nice, at least one of the few perks of Australia is that while driving on th wrong side of the road, you can actually use the Japanese vehicles which they never bothered to convert.

wait what - you surely must mean the 300zx ?

kazgar

Arcane

This...don't mind the slow start, its for getting onto the highway, it'll kick in when you want to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom