Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Codexian darwinian struggle against the Temple of Decline (ToEE Co8), MEATSHIELDS INQUIRE WITHIN

Hellraiser

Arcane
The epic bloodbath will resume as soon as I finish doing some stuff I have been neglecting a lot more than this LP.

And by that I do not mean the DK LP.

:troll:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Is a rock alive or dead? It is neither and so is this LP :troll:

Considering the mess that happened yesterday when trying to play ToEE, I do not know when I'll try again. Although it will be mostly a boring grind of monsters ambushing the party while it sleeps in unsafe locations, as trying to finish the moathouse at level one (apart from Renegen and Jimbob) with this party could prove difficult. The damn ogre (or giant? Hell if I remmeber what it is.) slaughtered everyone like 6 times so far, I think I'll avoid him for now.

I'll post an update when I'll post it. At the very least you can expect me to post a glorious slaughter in the future with me saying "fuck this, can't be done, Codexia is doomed to :decline:" before declaring this finished dead.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
ToEE has this curious thing about itself that it really becomes boring to play after a while. I feel your pain, brah. :bro:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Considering the mess that happened yesterday when trying to play ToEE, I do not know when I'll try again. Although it will be mostly a boring grind of monsters ambushing the party while it sleeps in unsafe locations, as trying to finish the moathouse at level one (apart from Renegen and Jimbob) with this party could prove difficult. The damn ogre (or giant? Hell if I remmeber what it is.) slaughtered everyone like 6 times so far, I think I'll avoid him for now.

I'll post an update when I'll post it. At the very least you can expect me to post a glorious slaughter in the future with me saying "fuck this, can't be done, Codexia is doomed to :decline:" before declaring this finished dead.

Do what I did. New characters enter the party at the level of the lowest XP party member +/- some modifier.

Johannes

Arcane

Do what I did. New characters enter the party at the level of the lowest XP party member +/- some modifier.
Is there any way to conveniently raise the level while ingame, without exiting to use some out-of-game editor?

Also as far as getting more XP for the green recruits... You could always do the Hommlet quests! :troll:

A thing to consider is also hiring the drunk Hommletian fighter to help you, even if only temporarily. That means having one less codexian for that time, though.

Hellraiser

Arcane
No way in hell I'm doing the banal shit boring hommlet quests. But I may raise the party to level 2 using the console I guess, however that will be done in the future, as I am now busy with important things and have a backlog of other important stuff.

eklektyk

Erudite
Fine I will be doing the banal shit boring hommlet quests for Codexia. I may raise the party to level 2 using the console I guess, however that will be done next thursday, as I am now busy with important THINGIESS and have a backlog of other important STUFFIESSf.
fixored :greatjob:

Deitti

Augur
this one probably just got abandoned, just like almost all ToEE LPs in Codex.

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
TBH, it's hard to finish ToEE as is, due to all the horrible bugbear fights, and you're expecting the guy to LP it completely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom