Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Actually, my so-called 'deficiencies' belong none the better than in the MMO discussion forum.

Nah, MMOs are not raw more like overcooked and tasteless
Current-generation MMORPGs or rather the devs behind them have personally insulted me and this is a vendetta. Only one of us will leave this planet by natural death.

aleph

Arcane
Current-generation MMORPGs or rather the devs behind them have personally insulted me and this is a blood vendetta. Only one of us will leave this planet by natural death.

I see... Just look at the flowers, Lizzy raw and you will calm down

aleph

Arcane
Can't argue against this perfect logic. Truly you have defeated me.

An attempt at sarcasm, and a weak one at that. Still, why do you lash out at people raw? Are you feeling that much rage?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
Can't argue against this perfect logic. Truly you have defeated me.

An attempt at sarcasm, and a weak one at that. Still, why do you lash out at people raw? Are you feeling that much rage?

Yes, it boils within me and your heretic ways of accepting satan in the gestalt of TESO in your life must come to an end now.

aleph

Arcane
Yes, it boils within me and your heretic ways of accepting satan in the gestalt of TESO in your life must come to an end now.

But I am not accepting Satan in the gestalt of ESO. I accept Him in the gestalt of TSW and GW2...

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik

But I am not accepting Satan in the gestalt of ESO. I accept Him in the gestalt of TSW and GW2...

I don't see how double penetration is any better but surely you will explain it to me in your calm and rational ways. :M

Black

Arcane
Your avatar is that of the worst girl in persona 4 so what right do you have to talk.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Why play ESO when you could play subscription-free The Secret World or Guild Wars 2?

Because TSW has incredibly shit combat that you cannot avoid for more than a few seconds at a time and GW2 is just plain shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom