Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The post-election Hillary prison bars on posters

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
There is an elephant in the room and that is the prison bars and the "I was with Her" tag all anti-Trump people got after the election. It is ugly, intrusive and has got old months after the election.

My main problem is that the bars are white and make posts harder to read. I don't think it is good to make posts harder to read in all forums for something said on the GD politics forum. GD exists in order to contain inanity and politics, not spread it through the entire Codex, including the presigious "General RPG Discussion" forum.

I would like to humbly ask our all-wise and all-powerful admin and moderator team to consider removing the bars or at least make them visible only in GD and not in all forums.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
In order to remove your bars, please complete the following:

Renounce your support of the Reptillian creature known as Hillary, admit she was unfit and unhealty to lead, confess your love and acceptance of Trump as your rightful ruler, and submit to the God Emperor's Divine Wisdom.

Confess. Confess.

CONFESS!

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Renounce your support of the Reptillian creature known as Hillary, admit she was unfit and unhealty to lead,
I don't particularly like Hillary and I don't really care about her, but...

confess your love and acceptance of Trump as your rightful ruler, and submit to the God Emperor's Divine Wisdom.
Nah, keep the bars. Even the Japanese PM thinks Trump is a moron. If you want to make the forum less usable for that walking embarrassment to the human race, fine. Your forum, your call.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
In order to remove your bars, please complete the following:

Renounce your support of the Reptillian creature known as Hillary, admit she was unfit and unhealty to lead, confess your love and acceptance of Trump as your rightful ruler, and submit to the God Emperor's Divine Wisdom.

Confess. Confess.

CONFESS!

They need to endure the walk of shame.

Shame.

*signet ring*

Shame.

*signet ring* *feces*

Shame.

*signet ring*

NeoKino

RPGCodex Ninja
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Renounce your support of the Reptillian creature known as Hillary, admit she was unfit and unhealty to lead,
I don't particularly like Hillary and I don't really care about her, but...

confess your love and acceptance of Trump as your rightful ruler, and submit to the God Emperor's Divine Wisdom.
Nah, keep the bars. Even the Japanese PM thinks Trump is a moron. If you want to make the forum less usable for that walking embarrassment to the human race, fine. Your forum, your call.

I appreciate those principles my friend, Although I voted for trump in the election it was more of a protest vote to spite the Media, Libtards, and corporatist (who win no matter what candidate is chosen) I live in Alaska, Washington, and sometimes florida (I don't have residency yet in florida) and I felt like I wasted my time voting. As a libertarian leaning person and someone who work in the STEM (Medical Electronics and Oil Refining) industry his policy has been utter shit, the only good things he did was end TPP and reduce superfluous regulatory agency regulations. I am going to cringe at ending net neutrality laws and other repubshit regs that those cronies will be able to weasel out of trump. Also my friend can't go back Iran because of shit travel ban legislation that doesn't even reduce islamization or dysgenic migration to the U.S, the problem with Islam is not the religion itself but the genetics of the people believing it I would take an Azerbaijani Muslim or an Bosnian Muslim over a black African/Hispanic that's not a least 60% white any day.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
There is an elephant in the room and that is the prison bars and the "I was with Her" tag all anti-Trump people got after the election. It is ugly, intrusive and has got old months after the election.

My main problem is that the bars are white and make posts harder to read. I don't think it is good to make posts harder to read in all forums for something said on the GD politics forum. GD exists in order to contain inanity and politics, not spread it through the entire Codex, including the presigious "General RPG Discussion" forum.

I would like to humbly ask our all-wise and all-powerful admin and moderator team to consider removing the bars or at least make them visible only in GD and not in all forums.
trumpanzees are children
why do you want to take the toy away from the children?

Gunnar

Arbiter
Typical Hillary supporter thinking he's above the law and looking for special favors. You commit the crime, you do the time.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

I would normally agree that this American silliness has run its course. But this request comes from a prisoner, who didn't even bother to make the request with an alt to hide his personal agenda.

The butthurt is proof that the bars must remain.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I shall not repent.

I can't recall ever even posting anything about Hillary, I got my bars because I ignored some holocaust denial shitposter and he got so butthurt he put me on his Hillary blacklist as revenge.

If that is the arbitrariness of the law in post-Trump fascist Codexia, I shall wear my Hillary badge with honor. :salute:

Jazz_

Arcane
I shall not repent.

I can't recall ever even posting anything about Hillary, I got my bars because I ignored some holocaust denial shitposter and he got so butthurt he put me on his Hillary blacklist as revenge.

If that is the arbitrariness of the law in post-Trump fascist Codexia, I shall wear my Hillary badge with honor. :salute:

:salute:

Libruls on the codex be like:

original

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom