Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Latelistener

Arcane
Is anyone else annoyed with the new Steam email practice of telling you "Something on your wishlist is on sale, click here to view your wishlist!" Bitch, this is what we have computers for, tell me what the fuck is on sale, don't make me go look it up. :argh:
It's dangerous to go alone, take this: https://isthereanydeal.com/

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Is anyone else annoyed with the new Steam email practice of telling you "Something on your wishlist is on sale, click here to view your wishlist!" Bitch, this is what we have computers for, tell me what the fuck is on sale, don't make me go look it up. :argh:
And you clicked. Engagement metrics++. Someone is getting a larger bonus this year.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And you clicked. Engagement metrics++. Someone is getting a larger bonus this year.
No, I closed the email.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Oh,the weekend steam sale started,let's check the games that are on sale...

I1AS7QC.png

:hmmm:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
The Labyrinth, text-based dungeon cralwer:

ss_560e34c0deda3d0d8f94edb879afe4932fb786df.600x338.jpg

Demo is available here: http://gamejolt.com/games/the-labyrinth/150900

Zafehouse Diaries 2, sequel to text-based zombie apocalypse survival with upgraded engine and more content and features:

ss_7b574e3b1ae42681240065bbda55d43419486e74.600x338.jpg

ss_2995c8424c8a0d67f6374266fbd14c43057ef54b.600x338.jpg

Minit, Zelda-like action adventure where you only live 60 seconds each life:

9bieVgu.jpg

Unreal Estate, digital version of a board game of the same name:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

So this got a director's cut and a 60% discount. Anyone know if it's any good?

It's brilliant if you're in your early 30's or older, as you'll be able to get all the jokes. But i's a short game and all the voicework is provided by known SJWs however, which may offset the $6 value.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Supreme Ruler The Great War, the wargame series, IIRC infamous for its complexity, is going to WW1:

ElectriX: Electro Mechanic Simulator, electro mechanic sim with dark conspiracy twist?
mystery.png
:

SAKeRETSU, open world turn based (J)RPG in Gameboy aesthetics:

Music reminds me of battle theme from Pokemon or some other JRPG.

Housemarque makes really, really good games. I'm glad they're independent now and I don't need to own a console to play them. Very psyched for this.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
According to the terms and conditions, you must be a valid member of PayPal UK,

AND

you must receive the discount offer from PayPal via e-mail,

OR

you must click a seperate banner at the site offering the discount for it to apply.

In other words, try again once the sale has started.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom