Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This site is a hate filled cesspool

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If you don't change something, I'm leaving.

'k.

Jerry
Chleuh
Bog-trotter
Mick
Dago
Goombah
Guido
Lebo
Wog
Commie
Nip
Dojin
Chonky
Chon
Gaoli bangzi
Chetniks
Vlachs
Mulatto
Uncle Tom
Banana
Coconut
Left-Footer
Hajji
Clamhead
Goy​

I've increased the diversity, hope you like.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
There's lot of hateful threads on Politics... Do something. Stop the intolerance. I see a lot of hate words... like librul, fa***t, N-word, sand N-word, sh**skin, etc.

BkFvUGt.jpg

Unwanted

Illuvatard

Unwanted
There's lot of hateful threads on Politics... Do something. Stop the intolerance. I see a lot of hate words... like librul, fa***t, N-word, sand N-word, sh**skin, etc.

Polack catches his wife in bed with his boss. He pulls out a gun. His boss cringes and begs for mercy, then bursts out laughing when he sees the pollack put it to his own head.

"What are you laughing at?!" The pollack screams. "You're next!"

Also, even the president of Mexico agreed with Trump that it turns out countries have a right to control their border. Oh teh hate, people who want to keep europe from becoming an african zoo experiment or muslim rape pit.

Last edited:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
As much as I like offensive cartoons as the next person, if you can't keep a cartoon under 50 words, you should draw better.

kris

Arcane

Thank you sir, your words warm my heart.

nomask7

Arcane
If this planet and the history and peoples on this planet don't make you a hate-filled paranoiac, there's something deeply wrong with you. You can say a lot of bad things about Jews, but at least they are largely hate-filled paranoiacs, so they got that right.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Well if you don't want intolerance then start tolerating all language an hate. Sides dunt it keep you warm at night knowing that somebody out there fucking detests you, an you hate em right back wi a pure, unfettered zeal? Gis me a right fuckin stonker knowin i'm loathed, just before me divorce I had some o best nooky i've ever known wi ex wife, made her squeal like a fuckin piggy.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Stop the intolerance

no, YOU get a thicker skin

this idea of tolerance is stupid anyway. "Look at me, TOLERATING you, I'm so open minded"
Tolerating means I'm enduring something unpleasant. Stop being unpleasant instead, you shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom