Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex fundraiser thread

Anac'raxus

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So... about two weeks left for the kickstarter... I'm in for $500 already, but I'm willing to pitch in more for a Codex fundraiser. ...any plans for one yet?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've been selling on ebay to build up some funds so I'm ready to contribute to my favorite Prestigious Magazine :obviously: .... but only if it's attached to the equally prestigious T:ToN fundraiser. I want my name pulled out of DarkUnderlord hat. :P

kazgar

Arcane
That's small fry. With the way the games looks like being designed so it can be modular and different writers can work on different sections, the goal for the codex surely should be prosperland. It may all make sense 1 billion years in the future.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So, there is backing for a tide of numunera fund-raising campaign?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I kept assuming the whole "works are in progress" thing meant that we'd have one eventually.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I kept assuming the whole "works are in progress" thing meant that we'd have one eventually.
In Italy work in progress means that will take forever to be completed if ever, Dark Underlord outed as an Italian immigrant.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I need a few game souls who are willing to click the donate button here before I go live with it.

If your name appears in the list, it means all went well. If your name doesn't appear in the list, post the transaction receipt here and I'll check it out.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Well, since that dark triad KS isn't going to make it I have some money to donate...

EDIT: It seems to be working fine.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Thanks, they've all come through and have recorded correctly.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I can donate exactly $55. Therefore I think a quality reward tier should be set at $56.

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom